• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The "Wooo Hooo" I just ordered My Nexus 4 Thread!

When I ordered mine the e-mail said I was on 2-3 days however there was apparently some issue getting the payment through on my credit card first time they tried and coz of that, I got pushed back. The revised estimate was 3-4 weeks but I got the phone in about 2 weeks in the end.

I read a couple of people saying they didn't get any confirmation e-mail: if you didn't get one then your order did not go through. It took me several attempts to get each stage of the process to work coz the site was so busy, it kept crapping out.

Upvote 0
Ordered through o2 on 18th January, confirmed delivery for tomorrow the 21st! Eat your heart out Google play. It is on contract. £104 up front and £15.50 a month, which is what my wife is paying a month now anyway. Of course, I am getting the phone and handing my galaxy s2 to her! Just hope they have sent a micro SIM as promised.

That's a really good deal - less than I'm paying, over all. Plus I had to wait 3 weeks, not 3 days, to get the phone.

I wonder how much the network is messing with the OS .. and how quick they'll be with updates.

Not that I'd care that much, given that price :)

Upvote 0
yay!
decided a few days ago this was the phone to go for!
and today (last night) it was in stock! cant wait!
ordered! :D

it wouldnt let me order the bumper though not sure why!

any idea how long ill have to wait?

Congrats... Welcome to cool kid club..lol

I hated the OEM n4 bumper. If your hell bent on getting a bumper then go for the Poetic Borderline bumper...u can find it on Amazon

Also I'd recommend a company called Diztronic...They're TPU cases are awesome. I have the matte smoke colored one and love it!
They're cases can also be found on Amazon.

Good luck ...

Upvote 0
Playing prisoner in my own house waiting for UPS to show up right now. I ordered mine in the afternoon on the 30th, received a shipping email yesterday morning, tracking said it was supposed to be delivered Monday, but then it changed to an "early delivery" of today. Not complaining about it getting here before the weekend, I'll just order a pizza or something, lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones