[Theme] Black N Bold for LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4

Last Updated:

1. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. droid_freak

droid_freak Well-Known Member

Just installed this theme and now I get that my SD Card is damaged, work's fine in the PC but says its not mounted when in the phone and won't format. Very strange

-Update, finally got it to mount but only use ROM Manager and going throught the SD Card partitioning. Thank God for SD Card backups.

3. coketongue

coketongue Member

I know it's probably somewhere already on these forums, but I can't seem to find it so, in order to install this theme, or say the tangerine or watermarkd liquid frozen yogurt, do I do it the same way that I would install the rom itself, or do I go about it differently? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

4. GirLuvsDroid

Yes, you install it in the same fashion as the ROM, but you DON'T WIPE!!

coketongue likes this.
  5. coketongue

coketongue Member

Awesome, thanks alot for not giving me grief just the answer!!! ;)

6. Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor Well-Known Member

Looks nice:)

7. hilly65

hilly65 Member

Can I Just install this over another theme ? I have the Blueberry theme on the phone now but would like to put this on instead. If I can't how should I go about this.

8. GirLuvsDroid

Well, it's better if you have a backup of the stock ROM before you applied Blueberry. If you do, then restore that backup and apply the Black N Bold theme. If you don't have a stock backup, I don't think you'll have any performance issues from just applying Black N Bold over Blueberry, but if Blueberry themed certain things not covered by Black N Bold, you'll still have some Blueberry theme elements.

Here's what I suggest, if you don't have a stock ROM backup: make a backup of your current setup, in case you do indeed have performance issues from applying Black N Bold over Blueberry. Then go ahead and install BnB. If you find that there are still remnants of Blueberry and you don't like it (who knows, maybe you would like it!), then you're gonna need to go back and reinstall the stock ROM (but you shouldn't need to wipe first), then install Black N Bold over the stock ROM.

9. Sparky977

Sparky977 Well-Known Member

I am LOVING the Black N Bold them! So much so, I spent most of the night last night just trying to find some icons that really looked good with it, instead of sleeping. That's biting me in the ass now, but my phone looks sweet at least.

The icons are from Koveleski, over at Droid Forums.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not really happy with the audio manager skin, but of everything I found, its the best. Anyone know of a good looking darker skin for it?