• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Black, White, Chrome for Leaked Gingerbread 2.3.3

bouchigo

Android Expert
Aug 10, 2010
Stockton, CA
I ported BWC for GB 2.3.3, and it was a pain in the butt, finally I'm done, well hopefully :D

It's been working good so far with no issues that I have noticed. If you guys catch anything that I missed, please let me know so I can get on it and correct it.

You guys know the usual disclaimers about "you" being responsible for your own phone, etc.

Theme Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ocmlfdwgyip6zlk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Animation:

This theme has the mod :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dialer One (modded to match BWC):
It comes with the most recent v1.2.7.6.

Note:
When you first install BWC Dialer One it will not match the BWC theme, it will be a gray color. To make it match the BWC theme, do the following:

When in the app, go to Menu>Settings>General settings>Application theme and select the "Black" option, and that will do it :D

Dock Icons:
If you want the dock icons I am using, search "Tallmin icons" on Google and you will find them very easily.

BWC folder installed on SD Card has:

- "Addon" folder that contains addons such as, BWC Dialer One, Modded Pandora, and Modded Launcher Pro for those who you use it (I'm using Go Launcher EX now).
- Dock backgrounds for Replacement Home apps and some wallpapers

Note: If you already have Launcher Pro installed, remove it before installing the modded Launcher Pro.

** Expect a long boot up after applying (3-5 mins) **

Follow these links for more info. and screenshots:

[Theme] Black, White, and Chrome for ApeX 1.4.0

[Theme] Black, White, and Chrome for Liberty 1.5

[Theme] Black, White, and Chrome for Liberty 1.0

Black, White, and Chrome for GummyJAR 2.5

Black, White, and Chrome for Fission 2.4.2

collection of ported themes for fission 2.5.7

Some screenshots:

snap20110401_102552.png

snap20110401_102602.png

snap20110401_102816.png

snap20110401_102614.png

snap20110401_102622.png

loaded juice theme without a problem so I don't think that's a problem
ill try later like your work alot

Don't know what to tell you then; I've loaded BWC multiple times already and haven't had any issues at all. No one else has mentioned installation issues (yet), so I have to assume it's something in your process that you aren't doing correctly.

Also, I think the juice theme mods less/different apks. I still say you should deodex again and then apply BWC.

Upvote 0
loaded juice theme without a problem so I don't think that's a problem
ill try later like your work alot

Maybe you downloaded a corrupted file, try deleting it then re-download it. Maybe that is the issue, my .02 ;)

BTW love the theme Bouchingo. Keep up the good work, oh and does this theme already include nothrotle hack by any chance? Some of us would like not been slowed down by Verizon.

Upvote 0
Don't know what to tell you then; I've loaded BWC multiple times already and haven't had any issues at all. No one else has mentioned installation issues (yet), so I have to assume it's something in your process that you aren't doing correctly.

Also, I think the juice theme mods less/different apks. I still say you should deodex again and then apply BWC.

ok will do thanks for the info
from everyone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones