1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Theme CM7 to Look Like Ice Cream Sandwich

1. MIKE153

MIKE153 Well-Known Member

Here is a guide on how to theme CM7 to look like Ice Cream Sandwich. Make sure you are rooted. You're going to want ROM toolbox installed to make this go smoother.

Step 1: Download ROM Toolbox, Ice Cream Sandwich (theme) by Kovdev, Ice Cream Sandwich CM7 Theme by Sonny, and Go Launcher Ex or ADW Launcher Ex (If you want to buy it) from the market.

Step 2: Open Theme Chooser and select ICS.

Step 3: Open ROM Toolbox. Select Interface. Then select Font Installer. Select Roboto. Select Install.

Step 4:
    ADW Launcher Ex: Open Ice Cream Sandwich (theme). Select apply theme. Under Icons choose Ice Cream Sandwich. Under Main Dock choose ADW Theme and select Ice cream Sandwich.

Go Launcher Ex: Open Ice Cream Sandwich (theme) and select apply theme. Choose the same things for icons and dock. Just like ADW ^^.

There you go! :) It should look something like this.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
    guiitardude and Shamir like this.
  2. Shamir

Shamir Member

I did something similar but i did it with:

1. Ice Cream Sandwich (theme) by Kovdev
    2. Go Launcher Ex

And I gotta say it looks pretty legit I still have to download the status bar which is still green. Everything else looks just like ICS. :) hope this helps...
    Thank you, Mike153
    MIKE153 likes this.
  3. MIKE153

Thanks for the feedback. I hope it turns out good. :D
  4. sharpe351

sharpe351 Well-Known Member

You can also download the theme for CM7 theme manager in the market. Here's mine...
    [​IMG]
  5. MIKE153

What's it called CM7 Theme Manager, CM7, or Theme Manager? :confused: I'd like to try it out. If I think it's good I'll add it to the top. :)
  6. sharpe351

its called ics theme for theme chooser. I think you need the one for hdpi. Free on market.

The background is the actual live wallpaper from ics also on market
    MIKE153 likes this.
  7. MIKE153

Oh, OK. I already got that on the top. I thought it was a different one. Thanks!!:D
  8. sharpe351

I am currenly theming my next CM7 build. Hopefully the same outcome without having extra crap.
    MIKE153 likes this.
  9. MIKE153

Nice. :) I'd like to see the outcome. :D
    sharpe351 likes this.
  10. rduncan5678

rduncan5678 New Member

Is there a way to edit the lock screen to become the ICS lock screen? Or while on that note, can I edit it to whatever I choose somehow?
  11. g60madman

g60madman Well-Known Member Developer

12. Tokens210

Tokens210 Well-Known Member

for mine, i run g60 style with the ics theme chooser theme, the kovdev ics theme which i changed to have ics blue colored app names both in the drawer and on the screen, widgetlocker (even tho i dont like it, but its the only way i can get the lockscreen text to ics blue) and the transparent google search bar with ics border which i found on xda

Attached Files:

13. portezbie

portezbie Well-Known Member

Check out Holo Launcher.

It is ICS themed and seems really good so far.
  14. markzombie82

markzombie82 Well-Known Member

Hey Mike are you the same Mike from the intercept. Just wondering. If so what's your sdx name? Mikes account is it?
  15. redgjm

redgjm Well-Known Member

Where can I find that wallpaper?
  16. Tokens210

Tokens210 Well-Known Member

i believe i got it from the dolphin browser hd's built in wallpapers section, saved it to my sd card so i dont need dolphin browser to use it anymore

if you look and cant find it and want it, just let me know ill try and upload it for ya