• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] CTMod 3.6.5 [Trippy]

Do you like this theme and want to see more?

• Total voters
I love the colorful theme I made for the Prevail and thought I would share it with you Boosters too.
So here it is... Trippy V1.0 for the Marquee!!

How to install Copy the zip to your SDCard
Boot into Recovery(CWM)
Always make a backup
Select "install zip from sdcard"
Select the theme.zip
Select "yes"

After its finished press back
Select
"reboot system now"

http://www.mediafire.com/?8v6jmfk4e4mqfrjhttp://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9qo2412zsro6au6

Ps. I do not have a Marquee so please let me know how you like it... Even give me a rating.. And if anyone could post a few Screen Shots.. That'd be cool.

ALL thanks go out to Bloodawn!!! His devotion and his hard work are the only things that allow me to do what I do... Thank you Blood!

I tried to install it but got an error.. :(

E:Error in /sdcard/Daismans Trippy.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

Should work now.. Thank you for letting me know, it is fixed now...

Edit: Forgot to make the binary say Dais made... As it is.. it says by Bloodawn... no biggie, just till the next update.

Upvote 0
Here are some screenshots:

42575cdc-ea7f-0a44.jpg

42575cdc-ea92-81d4.jpg

42575cdc-eaad-bc12.jpg

42575cdc-eac2-33f7.jpg

42575cdc-ead6-7257.jpg

-= If This Was Helpful Hit Thanks =-

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0
I love the colorful theme I made for the Prevail and thought I would share it with you Boosters too.
So here it is... Trippy V1.0 for the Marquee!!

How to install Copy the zip to your SDCard
Boot into Recovery(CWM)
Always make a backup
Select "install zip from sdcard"
Select the theme.zip
Select "yes"

After its finished press back
Select
"reboot system now"

Daismans Trippy v1.zip

Ps. I do not have a Marquee so please let me know how you like it... Even give me a rating.. And if anyone could post a few Screen Shots.. That'd be cool.

ALL thanks go out to Bloodawn!!! His devotion and his hard work are the only things that allow me to do what I do... Thank you Blood!
I am guessing, but did you use the systemUI.ap and framework-res.apk from the Marquee's CTMod? I am not sure if that is the cause, but just a suggestion. Even though they may both be on the CTMod ROM, the ROM's may differ from device to device..

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0
Okay I am running everything to see what went wrong... If I have to I will start from scratch... tty soon all!

I can post the fixed theme zip if you like.

[Edit]
DaisFlaque I sent you a PM for the fixed/working theme file.

To Others:
I would like to mention that it would probably be a good idea to either backup your existing Xperiahome.apk as this theme has a modified one in case you want to go back to stock.

-= If This Was Helpful Hit Thanks =-

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones