• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Elegant Gingerbread

I LOVE IT :) thank you, i just updated from the recent one and its great!!!
kudos to you and spending your time on this :)

the ONLY thing i'd suggest is making the little text notification icon more visible on the status bar / notification bar. w/e you call it

Thank you for this. I don't use the standard messaging app, so i did not catch this. I have noticed it is the same for the email icon. Those are in APKs, so it will take a little more doing, but i will get on it! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Thanks! What's you opinion on mr. Androidbreadman? Stay or go?

I would say get rid of him. I use my phone for professional reasons, and I really like the theme, but than gingerbread dude on the pull-down is.... well, certainly not professional. But hey, it's not like I even know how to put it there. Otherwise, it is a very nice theme!

Upvote 0
I would say get rid of him. I use my phone for professional reasons, and I really like the theme, but than gingerbread dude on the pull-down is.... well, certainly not professional. But hey, it's not like I even know how to put it there. Otherwise, it is a very nice theme!

you know something, i was actually working on an EGB Pro theme for a little while, a little less ginger, a little more steel... this might make me get back on it. Anyone else what some EGB Pro?

Reactions: k.c.cole
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones