• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Theme for Swype

Here is the new 1.56 swype, english only. I used the old .png's to make it back to the blue and grey theme, however, the trail is still green and the pop up box is the default brown-ish color. Anyway, it works and looks standard, I will try to fix the rest of it later.

Link Removed By OfTheDamned

Edit: tracking issue might be fixed using the old .png's due to them being resized in 1.56, let me know!

Great man, thanks. Certainly much better.

Upvote 0
The distrbution of Swype except from the developers themselves is illegal.

It is against our policy here at Android Forums to allow posts, links or even mentions of how to obtain applications not intended for public use. This includes paid and free.

Android Forums is a strong supporter of the developer community as well as the legal system and we take things of this nature very serious.

Upvote 0
you know what sucks..? is it's hard to find this info on the net, and you find some info and some lady keeps killing the links.. don't you have anything better to do?

It is frustrating sometimes, but it is a forum policy (which we all agreed to when we joined), and she is a MOD, and she is doing her job as such (rather well indeed). You can probably extrapolate something from the XDA-Developers forums, perhaps.

Upvote 0
you know what sucks..? is it's hard to find this info on the net, and you find some info and some lady keeps killing the links.. don't you have anything better to do?

Really? MY advice, don't piss her off. And don't post post's that just attack others.. were not here to do that. Especially when she is doing her job.

Upvote 0

You know what REALLY sucks? I had to delete about 30 of those links today and ban a few users. Not something I am all that fond of doing, BTW. Then after I finally finish dealing with 2 or 3 dozen reported posts, spam and over a hundred PMs I come into the Eris section (MY home section) to read up and learn some new stuff only to find someone complaining that me doing something I have to do for legal reasons has somehow made it harder for him to obtain something that he wasn't supposed to have in the first place.

Having the beta while not apart of the beta program is not legal and it is not allowed here.

Are you seriously complaining about this?

Upvote 0
You know what REALLY sucks? I had to delete about 30 of those links today and ban a few users. Not something I am all that fond of doing, BTW. Then after I finally finish dealing with 2 or 3 dozen reported posts, spam and over a hundred PMs I come into the Eris section (MY home section) to read up and learn some new stuff only to find someone complaining that me doing something I have to do for legal reasons has somehow made it harder for him to obtain something that he wasn't supposed to have in the first place.

Having the beta while not apart of the beta program is not legal and it is not allowed here.

I have a sense he/she wont be back.

Upvote 0

You go girl! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones