1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

[THEME] Go SMS Pro - Suddenly Smooth Designs

Last Updated:

1. RocknSteve

RocknSteve Well-Known Member

List of Themes Contained in This Thread:

Windows UI (Metro):
    • NEW [post=5430673]Blue Windows UI (Metro)[/post]

Simple Shapes:
    • FREE [post=5046586]Red & Blue Simple Shapes[/post]
    • FREE [post=5053190]Blue Simple Shapes[/post]

ICS Themes:
    • [post=4226889]Smooth ICS Blue[/post]
    • [post=4226889]Smooth ICS Red[/post]
    • [post=4236239]Smooth ICS Green[/post]
    • [post=4236239]Smooth ICS Purple[/post]

The "Smooth" Set Themes:
    • [post=4097440]Smooth Blue[/post]
    • [post=4126095]Smooth Red[/post]
    • [post=4126095]Smooth Purple[/post]
    • [post=4126095]Smooth Pink[/post]
    • [post=4126095]Smooth Orange[/post]
    • [post=4126095]Smooth Green[/post]
    • [post=4186277]Smooth Deep Blue[/post]

NHL Themes (Themes removed due to copyright):
    • Flyers (NHL)
    • Blues (NHL)
    • Kings (NHL)
    • Devils (NHL)
    • Lightning (NHL)

Just created my first theme. It's designed to be a simple and clean theme. I'd really like to hear suggestions or critique! Hope you like it!

Smooth Blue (Google Play)
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
    ncf632 and slym163 like this.
  2. RocknSteve

monni625, ncf632 and Adauth like this.
  3. RocknSteve

After getting some requests, I've created a theme with a darker blue. The one thing I've noticed though is that the shade of blue I chose for the font can appear different on different devices. Some have better contrast with the background than others. I toyed around with various different colors trying to see if I could find an exact color that would display best on all screens but came up with nothing.

If Go SMS Pro didn't have the option of where the user can customize that color themselves, I wouldn't feel comfortable releasing something that might be too hard for people to read. So if you do install this one, remember that you can customize the contact font color if you want to!

Smooth Deep Blue (Google Play)
    [​IMG]

Note:
    Again, thanks everyone for being so supportive! I started working on a completely different based theme but unfortunately school has my hands tied at the moment. But if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!
  4. RocknSteve

I just created two themes based on Google's ICS. I'm aware there are numerous ones out there but I did my best to try to stay true to the real ICS. As such, I'd love to hear ways that I can improve its accuracy! Thanks again everyone for your support :)

Smooth ICS Blue (Google Play)
    [​IMG]

Smooth ICS Red (Google Play)
    [​IMG]
  5. slym163

slym163 New Member

its great..thnaks for this....keep the good work...
  6. RocknSteve

7. i4droid

i4droid Member

i downloaded ICS blue, good but you should think about make it more "cyan" to my own ICS theme, too dark blue
  8. RocknSteve

For sure I'll consider that. What in particular is too dark? I'm assuming you're referring to the incoming messaging bubble?
  9. i4droid

i4droid Member

colors are too dark, I found it using ICS keyword in Google Play, Smooth Blue colors are perfect but haven't ICS menu (blue bar)
  10. RocknSteve

Alright, I'll start creating a more cyan looking version. Hopefully it'll be up later today or tomorrow.
  11. RocknSteve

[Theme removed]
  12. RocknSteve

[Theme removed]
  13. RocknSteve

[Theme removed]
  14. RocknSteve

[Theme removed]
  15. RocknSteve

[Theme removed]
  16. RocknSteve

I've been busy with school so I hadn't had much time to work on any themes but I, finally, was able to finish my newest one. I tried to do something a bit more "fun" while still keeping the theme clean and easy on the eyes. Plus, this one is free! Again, thanks for the support and hope you like it!

Red & Blue Simple Shapes (Google Play)
    [​IMG]
  17. RocknSteve

As promised, here's a blue-only version. I'll be publishing the red-only version in the next couple of days as well. Hope you enjoy!

Blue Simple Shapes (Google Play)
    [​IMG]
  18. RocknSteve

Well it's been a while since I've created a new theme but I finally found enough time to do so. After upgrading to Windows 8, I was intrigued by its "Windows UI" (RIP "Metro) and decided to take a go at it with GO SMS Pro. If you would like to see a different color, just let me know!

Blue Windows UI (Metro) (Google Play)
    [​IMG]