Theme Help

Last Updated:

1. Seven Dogs

Seven Dogs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried to install a new theme for my new rom UD 2.1. Installed it just like a ROM using rom manager and nothing changed. I thought when I did this that the new theme would be in place but nothing happened. The theme is Ultimate Droid 2.1 urban theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Did you watch the process to make sure it didn't throw up an error and then reboot?

Is it a theme that you need to use SPRecovery for that you're using Clockwork Mod for, or vice versa?

Seven Dogs likes this.
  3. Bunsen Honeydew

Bunsen Honeydew Well-Known Member

Did nothing happen or did it only theme apps? I have had this same problem of the framework-res not getting themed. I think it is because my system folder is too full. Have you tried wiping first?

Seven Dogs likes this.
  4. Seven Dogs

Your right I was using Clockwork Mod when I should have been using SPRecovery. I followed the instructions that will follow and it kept aborting when I selected the "Install /sdcard/update.zip(depracated)"

The status bar would go across a bit at a time every time I selected it. Not sure what to try now.

Thanks for your help any other ideas or direction would be greatly appreciated.

5. Seven Dogs

I just can't get a theme to work for UD 2.1 Does anyone else have a custom theme on UD 2.1? Have tried 3 different ones from the UD website and none of them will install. Any help or direction would be awesome. Thanks