[THEME] $hevRon Blue for $hevRon 5.3.2

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Developer

Hello everyone, I have recently made a theme called $hevRon Blue for us users that are using $hevRon 5.3.2, the only thing I gotta figure out is why my Notification Bar isn't showing up, once that is figured out I'll post the link and screenshots... :p If anyone can help me figure that out I'm quite sure it's something simple then please reply to me here, thanks in advance... :D

Advertisement
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  2. Slayer72

lol thx dmcjr22... :p
  3. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

UOT kills shevron statusbar, it still puzzles mavrick and i as to why it does that but we found a simple fix for it in the new 6.0 version thats coming out soon. Giving you the fix would mean giving out the latest features of the upcoming 6.0 update so i cannot give you the fix until the update is out 1-2 weeks hope you dont mind waiting, sorry about that.
  4. Slayer72

OMG are you serious man, I wanna release my theme sooner than that for all you great peeps, if I PM you the link for my theme can you incorporate the fix in it so I can release it at that point??
  5. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

The fix doesnt work like that and besides soon everyone thats currently running 5.3.0 for shevron will be running 6.0. Any themes for shevron aka megatron below version 6.0 will not be compatible so you might as well wait instead of having to redo it twice.
  6. Slayer72

Yeah but why is it gonna take 2 weeks to release Megatron 6.0?? You're usually quick at releasing stuff...
  7. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Cause when you release things too quick.. bugs are released with it.
  8. Slayer72

Alright Loota, Behave yourself!! LMAO!! :p