[Theme] Honeybread for ApeX 1.4 (Updated 3/2/11)

1. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

This is excellent, you are very creative, I love it. When you finish the update? How will we install it? Will we have to flash back to a stock version of apex or will we be able to install over the previous version?
  2. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

You'll be able to install it right over the current theme.
  3. Brav1111

Brav1111 Well-Known Member

I like the start so far.

I installed the blue gingerbread port I did first to get a lot of the apks in blue and then installed this one over it.

I would recommend that to everyone until you get the other apks themed.

So far so good.
  4. Xeneize480

Xeneize480 Well-Known Member

let me know if you need any help ;)
  5. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

If there is any possible way you could get the highlight colors of Power Control Plus to be blue instead of green this would be the best theme I've ever used. :)
  6. tgadd

tgadd Well-Known Member

Is it possible to just get the lockscreen?

I really love the lockscreen, and like the rest of the theme, but it wouldn't fit the rest of my theme.
  7. cultldr

cultldr Well-Known Member

I like it!
  8. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

Like the idea of the new lock screen. Also I thought of a new name for this theme.
    moneybread
  9. 92sho16

92sho16 New Member

I have been tyring to do this for the past few day now with no luck, i think you should include this in your theme. Also i have been trying to change the progress bars to be the honeycomb blue, what about including that as well.
  10. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

Any ETA for the release? :O
  11. ECFfighter7232

Like I said in an earlier post. Im out of town until the middle of the week so it will AT LEAST be till then before I upload a new/updated version.
  12. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

Np problem! Just wondering because this is simply the best theme :)
  13. masse

masse Well-Known Member

This is great. I would use Apex just for this theme :)
  14. ECFfighter7232

Haha thanks guys. Alright, im off on a four hour drive to atlantic city with my girl. You all enjoy the rest of the weekend and ill keep you posted on the progress of the update as it goes
  15. masse

masse Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here's my current home. Very slick. Really loving it.
  16. Brav1111

Since ECF is out of town, I made two very small updates to the theme while we wait for him.

1st: Got rid of the vibrate icon on the lock screen.
    2nd: Fixed the "clunky" red icon while downloading/installing multiple things:
    http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...le-notification-number-icon-apex-1-4-0-a.html Credit for this fix goes to bouchigo.

I take no credit for anything to do with this theme. All goes to ECF.

Link Removed
  17. chacen.droid

chacen.droid Well-Known Member

Awesome theme dude for real! Thank you!
  18. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

I sent ECFfighter7232 a pm on how to get the progress bar modded along with changing the volume control bar colors, so he will probably get on that as soon as he gets a chance :D
  19. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

Can we put this right on top of EFC's theme? And will it affect the future theme?
  20. Brav1111

Yup, just put it right on top of his.

I assume he will have the slider fixed and possibly add the smaller red dot on his next release.

Mine is just a quick band-aid for however long it takes for him to get the next release out.
  21. Brav1111

This is very difficult.

I was just messing around with it for a bit.

Good Luck ECF.
  22. AndroiDsepTIX

AndroiDsepTIX New Member

Just wanted to throw my two cents in and say thank you for your work. Theme looks great. Xoom is on the way so I figured I would honeycomb the phone and found your theme. Cant wait for the update.
  23. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

It's not extremely difficult, though it is involved. With the guide I sent him through pm he should be able to get it done; if he gets stuck somewhere, he can always ask for assistance and I would be glad to help.
  24. MadMule

MadMule Well-Known Member

I can't wait until this theme is complete! :D
  25. dimitri407

dimitri407 Well-Known Member

I think themes like this need to be added to the Apex Toolbox. That would make this perfect. Awesome theme too. Love it.