Theme hunting

Last Updated:

1. devo52

devo52 Member This Topic's Starter

so i am running dk28 with quantum rom i found emotionless beast theme and its ok but Kelmar you gave me the info on quantum rom and it is the best i have flashed so for so i am curious to pick your brain about the best theme to run do you have any prefrences

Advertisement
  2. swanysto

swanysto Well-Known Member

There might not be many themes out for DK28 yet. As a matter of fact, glancing at the XDA forums, the options look pretty slim right now, but I would assume more will be out shortly.

Take a look at:

ACS
    Nova

I would say if you don't like those, you may want to sit tight while the themers are working. DK28 is pretty new.

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Devo - I usually don't theme to terribly much. I have the battery percentage mod.

Other then that, I stick to whatever is in the ROM unless I feel like personally changing something on my own. I personally find that I dislike amount of change that themes bring (i.e. like they tried too hard).

4. devo52

devo52 Member This Topic's Starter

cool i see alot of themes out there that i like but bits and peices i guess i could just extract the things i like and not upload what i dont

5. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

That is the beauty of it!!! Make it your own!!!!