• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] INCredble REVOlution ~~ Based off Manup456's

Thanks for this installed today with handcent rosie patch, transparent apps, and font change really nice stuff it looks beautiful!

I like the idea of a white battery, but I'm really liking the green it's so bright!

EDIT: (how would I get drocap2 to not show the "user permission popup" anyone?)

adbb5d8c.jpg

What Calendar app is that? and how did you get it black and white?

Upvote 0
Anyone else having to manually clear SMS notifications from the status bar? For whatever reason the icon stays there after I check the message in handcent.

I have the status bar notification turned off in handcent, btw. If I turn it on, two icons appear in the notification bar each time I get a text.

Having the same issue! Was also having the two icons until I turned off the notification in handcent. So basically what I do is drop down the notification bar and select the incoming text...this way I don't have to do it twice.

Upvote 0
I LOVE this theme, but why does Visual Voicemail not show up or work once I install this theme? After applying theme, the Messages app that is on my dock screen says it can no longer be found. So I remove it and place the current Message application on it and the app works, but it's an older version with no VVM? Please fix.

Upvote 0
Okay so I installed virtuous 3.1 or whatever is on rom manager, then tried this and it was in abootloop on the htc screen.

Nandroid restored and did just this by itself and everything keeps crashing so much so the only way to turn off is battery removal.

Solutions or help ?

When you installed Virtuous what were you running before? If it was not a version of Virtuous then did you clear data/cache before installing?

Upvote 0
I would clear data/cache and do a manual install of the rom. I'm seeing alot of people have problems with the current version of rom manager right now for some reason. Sorry man. I think I'll stay clear of rom manager until I see that something has been fixed because I'm see too much evidence something ain't right the last couple days.

Upvote 0
Uhm, what clock is being used for this theme that uses the system clock? Is there a way I can get it without installing the whole theme? I have flashed the transparent apps but didn't see the clock. If it is beautiful widgets or something like that then where is the skin to make it use the system font? I have a feeling when I get my answer I'm going to feel foolish but I'm a bit stumped here for some reason.

Edit: Never mind, found it. I feel about as silly as I thought I would.

So where is the clock? I don't seem to have it.

Upvote 0
Love REV theme with virtu rom, but i have to admit I love the original sense clock. Anyone know how I can get the original back without the modded one from rev theme?
I don't think you can use that stock Sense "flip" clock/weather widget with the revised theme.

Either look into Beautiful Widgets ($2USD) or check out "Sense Analog Clock Widget" or "Sense Analog Clock Widget 4x2".... the latter two don't have weather in them but they have some other interesting stats it puts in (memory, SD space left, battery, alarm time, etc).

Reactions: jasemooser
Upvote 0
I don't think you can use that stock Sense "flip" clock/weather widget with the revised theme.

Either look into Beautiful Widgets ($2USD) or check out "Sense Analog Clock Widget" or "Sense Analog Clock Widget 4x2".... the latter two don't have weather in them but they have some other interesting stats it puts in (memory, SD space left, battery, alarm time, etc).

Im in this same postition but using Uncommon v1.1. I have paid for beautiful widgets and cant seem to get the original sence timer/stopwatch/alarm app back up and operational.

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones