Theme installation!

Last Updated:

1. Jcarmicha

Jcarmicha Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Finally decided to go ahead and root! WHOO!
    Anyways I have Cyanogen installed on my phone currently and LOVE all the little extra perks :) It's so fun!

I mainly rooted so I could install this Watermark'd theme and am a little skeptical on how to do it.

I purchased Rom Manager Premium so all this would be rather easy.

From what I gather this is how to install:
    Download theme from http://androidforums.com/roms-droid/132383-theme-watermarkd-multiple-roms-multiple-options.html (RC3 since that is what I am on) - Put it on my SD card then use the 'Install Rom from SD card' option?
    Is there anything I should do prior to installing a theme? Back-Up or such?

Are there any other ways such as downloading it straight off of Rom Manager?

Thanks! :)

Advertisement
  2. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

to put a theme on mine i just put the theme zip on my sd card then rebooted into recovery and installed zip from sd card. Then rebooted into normal.

3. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

It's always a wise practice to make a backup before doing just about anything. That way if something does go wrong with it, you can just go back to where you were. You don't, however, need to wipe.

ROM Manager is probably the easiest way to install a ROM or theme and it sounds like you got it down.

4. Jcarmicha

Jcarmicha Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can't seem to find this Watermark'd theme through Rom Manager though? Am I missing something in there?

Minor annoyance too.. why doesn't the LED light flash anymore? It just kind of seems stuck on?