Theme My Droid - Small update

Last Updated:

1. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Couple things, was without INTERWEBZ for a while yesterday, so a little behind schedule.

1. Do you guys wan the bigger pics, or more smaller ones? When you click the pic, a shadowbox comes up to see the original is it is....

2. Would you rather have some other sorting way? As far as the selections are up top?

3. If you go with the smaller, I can do possibly 10 screens, or the 5 screens as it is, with whatever major information below it you would like.

I plan on having around 7-10 "featured" themes. I would like to post all ROM on the site also, so you know what theme will work with what ROM. I haven't got to the widgets section of the site, or the blog area, still figuring what to do with those.

If you are interested in having your theme posted on the site, send me about 6 screenshots, and I will take care of it. I am not sure if you guys want your name linked back to your "home" forum, but as you can see with Fab's first one, it links to his post here at this site. I am definitely not trying to take the place of any forum, just taking the place of the images being on 45,000 different sites.

Still awaiting reply from some people to see if they mind me posting there themes, so its still a WIP. You can see the site on your Droid, and the Wallpaper section works perfectly from your phone.

Again, I am open for suggestions, etc.

Theme My Droid | The One Stop Theme Shop

Advertisement
  2. Rodeojones

Rodeojones Well-Known Member

This is an amazing idea! Well done, sir. :D

3. gnath9

gnath9 Well-Known Member

Yes ... I totally agree, Fantastic Idea !!!

4. hexon

hexon Well-Known Member

I like the 5 screens as is, I just wish the images were a bit bigger or that they would pop up in the shadow box in a large image. Very clean site. I'm looking forward to seeing it completed!

5. gwwjpd

gwwjpd Well-Known Member

Great idea, can't wait to see the site filled up with themes.:D

6. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Awesome idea... can we get a sticky on this?

7. stewart1champ

They pop up in the shadow box with whatever image size I have loaded. The ones that you see in the shadown box, are the exact same sizes you see posted in the forums. The only thing I have scaled down, is the screen inside the Droid itself, and the thumbnails shown with each one.

I have an open evening, so I hope to get quite a bit accomplished. All ears for ideas and suggestions.

8. hexon

hexon Well-Known Member

How about a section for metamorph themes too, such as battery icons, notification bars, etc?

9. stewart1champ

Right now....

6 different "themes" featured on front page, with plenty of room to grow. Fab is lucky, he has 2 rotating around... haha.

I am still searching for some screens for a bunch more.

pandroid has given me the okay to use his, but his big pic in his thread has the images together.

As you can see under the "Themes" selection up top, each themer has a selection, then another one drops out to the side to show what themes they have. For example, Fab's lists two, roberj13 has 3, etc, etc.

On the main page, I have decided to go with The main screenshot in the phone, with 5 small images to the side of it. Now, underneath, I will list whatever the person wants listed, but it will have to fit the length of the "featured" area. I like a sleek design, and want all of them to have equal amount of space allowed.

On there personal "theme pages, say when you click on Fab's name from the dropdown box, I will list anything they want. If its links to the screens I have, a link to their home forum, link to their PayPal, something they want to say, etc, I have no problem doing so.

I don't mind doing a section for "Morphing", but at this point, my main focus is to grab all the themes possible. I will accept help, haha.

Thanks.

10. Branndon

Branndon Well-Known Member

What about metamorph updates to existing themes? I've changed a couple things to how I like them, and would like to submit them?

Just saw your last post. I see you may have a section there.