• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [THEME][n00b VI, VII & VII] CyanoGus by Guspeed (Updated 03/08/2013)

Just a couple of questions, 1- can I use this on nOOb VIII.II. 2- I always see make a backup in the download instructions, what are you suppose to backup, I made a backup after I rooted or does it refer to something else. 3- I see two zip file`s in the op, I assume it`s VIII.zip. Oh yeah one more thing, how would I go back to the original theme on nOOb. And thank you in advance for your help.

Upvote 0
1: Yes
2: Your current config of the phone
3: Top one is for VIII.II
4: Re-flash the backup containing the original theme.

When you make a backup, it is of your current config of the phone when you made the backup.
If you made one after rooting, before flashing a rom, then it is of your phone without the custom
rom. Make one right now, and it is an exact duplicate of the phone, apps and all.

I have three nandroids, noobVIII.II, Warp OEM2.0, and one of the sugarkang jellybean config.
I can flash back to any one of the three in CWM at any time. Whenever I make major changes, I also make a new nandroid (backup).

They are stored on the sd-card in a folder called clockworkmod. For viewing, and or deleting. If you have CWM.

To install a nandroid (backup) just flash it in your recovery program. CWM or TWRP.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
1: Yes
2: Your current config of the phone
3: Top one is for VIII.II
4: Re-flash the backup containing the original theme.

When you make a backup, it is of your current config of the phone when you made the backup.
If you made one after rooting, before flashing a rom, then it is of your phone without the custom
rom. Make one right now, and it is an exact duplicate of the phone, apps and all.

I have three nandroids, noobVIII.II, Warp OEM2.0, and one of the sugarkang jellybean config.
I can flash back to any one of the three in CWM at any time. Whenever I make major changes, I also make a new nandroid (backup).

They are stored on the sd-card in a folder called clockworkmod. For viewing, and or deleting. If you have CWM.

To install a nandroid (backup) just flash it in your recovery program. CWM or TWRP.

Thank you LilBit you have been really helpful and I appreciate all your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones