• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Nex Theme with a flavor of Blue

That's great. I will just keep an eye here I guess. It's just a minor annoyance anyway, still tolerable. I like the circle battery icon too. It's a nice touch. I saw it in other themes --- but this whole time I have been just on the original deodex until today. I decided to try things out. My spinner just landed on you! HA!

Thanks again. I know, life has to go on..even with our phone modding addictions....

thanks im glad you like it.. the addiction is pretty bad lol ive tried so much stuff since i did this theme... ive had to SBF 3 times got into a force close loop of hell a few time haha...but one thing is thats its fun lol....this theme only has problems on rubix and the fission roms...works good on Apex and Tranq havent tried Chevy or ZapX or KennedyX.

Upvote 0
Just another heads up for when you are working on this, in text fields..like google search for instance; the text is light grey on dark. I'll let you know what I find.

I didn't run any of the blur removing roms. I kind of grew fond of some of the blur options...like the way it handles social accounts. Mainly that. I just removed my own apks.

Today I SBFed back to 2.1 from the original 2.2 and went to the 2.3.15 OTA and updated my bootloader since an SBF is out now. Then I deodexed and went straight to your theme.

I did try tranquility and a few other things and just missed a few options.

So currently running 2.2 OTA Deodexed with your theme, and OC'd to 1.3ghz LV with JRummy's app and LauncherPro Plus. Seems smooth as butter so far. I ran the setCPU stress test for like 12 minutes with no errors and played a few games. No lag so far..everything seems smooth as silk!

When I was on the 2.2 leak, I would experience weird force closes and it would randomly cycle through the boot animation. So I am hoping starting over clears this up! I was running the 2.2 leak with just a black bar and launcher pro..no other mods.

Upvote 0
I got the wallpaper from someone here but can't remember who.

Here you go:

-1081707708.jpg

Reactions: nerdstaz and mxsjw
Upvote 0
I can attest to it working great on Zapx RC2.

thanks im glad you like it.. the addiction is pretty bad lol ive tried so much stuff since i did this theme... ive had to SBF 3 times got into a force close loop of hell a few time haha...but one thing is thats its fun lol....this theme only has problems on rubix and the fission roms...works good on Apex and Tranq havent tried Chevy or ZapX or KennedyX.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones