• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Theme) Orangemix

on the drop down notification bar can u make the Widgets such as wifi airplane mode Bluetooth etc... a different color when pressed because when I went out today I thought my wifi was off but when I came home after an 8hr day it connected to my wifi which means it was on the whole day and I never knew because the buttons stay one color thx!

Upvote 0
on the drop down notification bar can u make the Widgets such as wifi airplane mode Bluetooth etc... a different color when pressed because when I went out today I thought my wifi was off but when I came home after an 8hr day it connected to my wifi which means it was on the whole day and I never knew because the buttons stay one color thx!

Lol I'm actually working on it right know I'm changing all the toggles on the notification bar will update shortly;)

Upvote 0
k all done sorry for the delay but the OP is updated already with new notifications toggles :D

BIG THX TO PG FOR THOSE TOGGLES THX BUD :)

Here's some screenshots

wifi turned off

ScreenShot-86.png

wifi turned on

ScreenShot-87.png

Upvote 0
Im in love with this theme.... is there anyway you can make this for the stock rom? I keep getting reboots with BP and BO even when my Max clock freq is set to 810Mhz, so im going to wait for them to be updated but because your theme is the best its hard to stay on the stock rom hahaha!! so if its not to much trouble it would be awesome to have it on the stock rom if that can be done.

Upvote 0
Im in love with this theme.... is there anyway you can make this for the stock rom? I keep getting reboots with BP and BO even when my Max clock freq is set to 810Mhz, so im going to wait for them to be updated but because your theme is the best its hard to stay on the stock rom hahaha!! so if its not to much trouble it would be awesome to have it on the stock rom if that can be done.

Thx BRO I really appreciate you positive feed back;) but ill see Wat I could do, stock Rom is zva right?

Reactions: Shatterproof
Upvote 0
Thx BRO I really appreciate you positive feed back;) but ill see Wat I could do, stock Rom is zva right?

Oh I'm srry, Im new 2the connect and I keep forgetting that there's like 3 different stock roms lol! Yes I'm speaking of zva, and I just noticed that ur the creator of beastcandy 2, man... yet another example of sum sick ass talent!!! Ur skills are Top Notch homie, thx for all ur hard wrk its much appreciated.

Reactions: rpesme and mrpnut
Upvote 0
Orange mix with:
golauncher/locker
Golauncher orange fusion theme
Go Widgets transparent themed power master widget
custom colored Widgetsoid widget with no background sporting mobile data, 2/3g switch to go from 4g to 3g only, force data sync aka sync now, brightness control, and flashlight set to method five. Notification.settings for widget, icon is set to transparent and open pop-up is checked. Hide widget is unchecked.
Googler industrial grunge theme.
Other gowidgets are a mix of orange fusion and neon orange.
GOKeyboard orange fusion theme.
ae8dd50d-0729-cf39.jpg

ae8dd513-075e-03a6.jpg

ae8dd522-0829-d9a7.jpg

ae8dd507-084e-b9f5.jpg

ae8dd53d-087d-e0a8.jpg
ae8dd523-08af-6aa5.jpg

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones