[THEME] Pink MegaTron for MegaTron 6.0.4 ** POWER MENU FIXED **

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Contributor

Ok this one is for all the HOT lil mommas out there who like the pretty girly colors, once again I wanna give a big thanks to psycho4us4 and his wife for the inspiration behind this theme. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying my creation of themes, you guys are the BEST!! :D

So, without further adu...

PINK MEGATRON FOR MEGATRON 6.0.4!!

Bootanimation:

[​IMG]

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Homescreen was made with Beautiful Widgets and skins from it, and ADW Launcher EX and the Pink Neon ADW theme... :D

NOTE: The Power Menu has been fixed thanks to oamilcar for the solution :D

Download Link has been updated with the included fix.

Download Link: Pink MegaTron for 6.0.4.zip

How to install this theme:

Copy the zip to your SDCard
    Boot into Recovery(CWM)
    Always make a backup
    Select "install zip from sdcard"
    Select "choose zip from sd card"
    Select the theme.zip
    Select "yes"
    After its finished press back
    Select "reboot system now"

And as always I can't thank the Devs and you great people enough for making our TUs the "Best little engine that COULD!!" LOL!! :D :D :D

Advertisement
    :
    SheaBlu4 and Loota like this.
  2. Slayer72

Here's to all of our precious ladies in our lives, we <3 you!!! :knuddel:
  3. psycho4us4

psycho4us4 Guest

Awesome dawg. My wife loves it:smokingsomb:
  4. Slayer72

Tell her I said ty she was the inspiration behind it :p
  5. scootmcdoot

scootmcdoot Well-Known Member

I'm loving these bootanimations. Whats the chance of putting these in a zip for me? I love changing my poweron.snd and bootanimations weekly and some of these animations are pretty sweet.
  6. Slayer72

It's not hard to do at all, just tell me what one's you want and I'll make a bootanimation.zip out of them and send ya the link... :p

Just an FYI, if you want just the bootanimation.zip to change itself in your setup you can just extract it from the theme folder, just go into system/media folder inside the theme.zip and right click the bootanimation.zip file and extract it to your desktop, then copy it to root of your SD Card, then on your phone using any root file explorer copy the bootanimation.zip to system/media and reboot and there ya go your new bootani!! :D
  7. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

I think its awesome that you're making so many themes. I'd love to see a bunch more from you and everyone else on these forums... Attn all lurkers, quit lurking and join in on the fun! make some themes and post :p
    Slayer72 likes this.
  8. Slayer72

Lol I will be making more once 6.0.4 update drops gotta have the updated UOT files from the update before I make more but next on the agenda is orange megatron as soon as we get the updated system files...
  9. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good. But some of the text is a bit hard to see cus of the bright colors.
  10. Slayer72

Sorry bout that its always hard to judge colors when making these themes...
  11. Slayer72

An update to this theme for MegaTron 6.0.4 will be here sometime today guys and gals!! :D
  12. Slayer72

theme updated to work on megatron 6.0.4!! Enjoy!!
  13. Slayer72

Lol! Thanks psycho, is wifey happy again?? Tell her I said she's welcome... :p
  14. Slayer72

Just a side note guys and gals, if the bootanimation didn't change after install go into the zip and go into system/media and rename sanim.zip to bootanimation.zip then reflash the theme and it'll be all set... :D

(Couldn't remember if I renamed it before uploading it, cause when UOT cooks it they have it named sanim.zip for some reason)
    dmcjr22 likes this.
  15. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Guides Guide

thanks slayer wondering why when i created themes in uot boot never worked
    Slayer72 likes this.
  16. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

its named sanim.zip cuz the framework.res told it to. its samsungs way of flippin tha birdy.
    Slayer72 likes this.
  17. Slayer72

ROFLMMFAO!! You're too much bro!! :p :D
  18. Slayer72

Power Menu fixed, enjoy everyone!! :D
  19. koolmic

koolmic New Member

Hi, I am new here. I have a question. I just recently tried to install this on my daughter's phone and only some of the stuff turned pink. The wallpaper, home-screen, bottom icons, and lockscreen are still default (black and white). Not sure why.
  20. Slayer72

Is your daughter's phone running the latest MegaTron 6.0.4?? This theme is made to work for the latest version of MegaTron and not any other rom...
  21. xaelith

xaelith Well-Known Member

I had a similar issue with the wallpaper not loading on a Halloween theme I made. To this day, i still don't know why it wouldn't load up, but apparently the solution was to completely wipe the phone (clear cache, data and dalvik), re-install the ROM, then flash the theme again.

As for the icon buttons and a couple other things, Slayer uses ADW launcher, so what you see won't always be what you get :p The launcher that comes built-in on Megatron is able to use ADW themes, though, so you may wanna give that a try. ;)