divagirl Well-Known Member

Getting ready to try toxic green!
  2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

thx imma try it in a bit in at the hospital my wife had my babe already
    ShinySide likes this.
  3. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Yeah youre gonna be stuck with the stock lock screen if youre stock. The framework and androidpolicy jars have to be edited in which I dont how to do just yet or what to edit :D I dont know if ldrifta's zvd rom has those edited for asop lock screens (the side to side sliders)
  4. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

quick question after flashing this theme how do i get back to stock
  5. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Depends on what version you have.
  6. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Restore your back up.
  7. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

8. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

how hard would it be to change this theme color to green?
  9. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Hard enough to say thats not happening :D Theres 1000s of images.
  10. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

What shiny said, or flash the zvd stock rom. ^ lol.
  11. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

YOU CAN DO IT!! I believe in you!!:p
  12. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Oh I could I dont doubt that.....but Im not Ahahaha

Plus the images are dully79's not mine. So Im not going to alter the way they look. Plus I like it the way it is. Hence why I really did it all for me but decided to share. :D :rolleyes:
  13. amazin1988

amazin1988 Well-Known Member

wow that looks amazing but im hook on that zvd 1.7 but im downloading right now to use for a little and show it off great work
  14. mrpnut

thx Shinyside for Thu update I finally could use ur phonecandy 1.5 nice work bro, I'm using on ld lg zvd 1.7 so confirming it works on both stock root zvd and ld lg zvd 1.7 :):D
    ShinySide likes this.
  15. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Good deal! There is one thing I forgot to do with D that I did with B which is change the text in the notification drop down to white from black. I'll get that soon tho. Right now Im theme'd out :D

Oh and dont know if anyone noticed but when using the slider lock screen when it unlocks or you kill the sound it flashes an orange unlock or orange speaker right when it unlocks or kills the sound and when you turn the sound on using the lock slider it says "Sound is on" in orange....ooops :D
  16. mrpnut

k know that u mentioned that, thats the only thing I didn't get I still have the stock lockscreen no biggie tho shit still look bad azz
  17. mk_ultra19

mk_ultra19 Well-Known Member

Is the gallery working for phone candy ZVD? I flashed it yesterday at about 9 p.m. and the gallery, when you open it was just a black screen.

I flashed back to stock ZVD until some can confirm the gallery is working. Other than that... I love the theme! Even got my bro wanting to switch to it!

Nice work!! :D

p.s. never mind ..... I got it working.
  18. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Does ldrifta's ZVD rom have the side to side sliders?
  19. mrpnut

no its has the stock slide up
  20. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

The calculator is defective since flashing the theme for D. No - or x there is a square instead. Anyone else have this issue.
  21. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Huh mine is too on B..Didnt even notice that.. I have the images to theme the calculator but when I pulled our calculator apart the images were....well there is none in the calculator.apk :D I gotta look thru the framework, res-cap, systemui and see where it pulls its images from. I'll fix it tho ;)
  22. Trek950

Trek950 Well-Known Member

Ok. So I installed go launcher. Downloaded the zip. I can't get go launcher to see the theme... Lg esteem, rooted, gse 1.5 on zvb. Any suggestions? Like the look of your screen shots. Thanks
  23. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

oops I forgot to add the GO Launcher parts to the zip file. Give me a minute and I'll add an "add on" section in the OP for the GO Theme.

Heres the Phone Candy GO Launcher Theme and Widgets apks. Just extract them from the zip file to your sd card and tap and click install.

PhoneCandy GO Launcher
    Trek950 likes this.
  24. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

A little teaser :D Stock LG keyboard

[​IMG]
    mrpnut, gbiggie and intrdrgn like this.
  25. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Mann I am getting bored with this stock D already...:rolleyes: You are just a theming machine Shiny!! Killin it man:cool: