[Theme][Port] Phone Candy *4/10 added new bat icons*

1. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

I want that keyboard
  2. intrdrgn

intrdrgn Well-Known Member

the theme Kicks ASS!!! i'm diggin the Drop Down, crisp & clear, i havent explorer it yet but my stock swype screen is still showing? do i need to remove the Swype Apk. ? i tried selecting input for keyboard but the Swype was the only thing there. with this theme i could do without the swype. nice work Shiney, just don't get carry away & do a Patriots Theme please don't:(:D
  3. intrdrgn

Congrats!!!
    mrpnut likes this.
  4. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

GSE doesnt have the stock keyboard and I havent added that one to the zips yet :D

..................#@%$*%$^@!#$ the Patriots :mad:
    ellunit500 and intrdrgn like this.
  5. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Themed stock LG keyboard added to both B & D. If you dont want to completely reflash heres the file. Just put it in your system app folder and reboot. Its a system app so its not going to install if you tap it and click install just PLACE it in your system app folder and reboot, you will have to set it back to your default keyboard.

Themed Stock LG Keyboard
    circtest, mrpnut and intrdrgn like this.
  6. intrdrgn

thanx, got it to work.
  7. mrpnut

u think if u put the letters blue it would stand out more also much better to c the letters also
  8. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Yea gonna fix that. But everytime I decompiled it all and made the xml changes and recompiled it would never install. Just gonna make them white as soon as I figure out what the issue is. All I did was change the color code.
  9. mrpnut

oh k cool no rush im still flossing it
  10. amazin1988

amazin1988 Well-Known Member

Hi I don't know if it happen to every is but I can't get into my pture gallery so has to.down load another one
  11. intrdrgn

+1 i wear reading glasses & still cant make out the keys, LOL! i'm not like you YOUNG BUCKS that know the key board well, i only use 2 fingers to type on my PC. DAM!!! thats sad:( LMFAO! hey Shiney help a Gramps out...
  12. mrpnut

lmao ay im trippin but I'm seeing my logo everywhere
  13. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

If you're stock zvd delete your gallerys odex and it'll work. The apks I used are deodexed ;)

AHAHAHA I figured out the install issue after decompile and recompile and even tho I changed the color to white in the XML they still stay black. I'm workin on it man! Think I need to delete the resource.arsc or whatever its called. But I'll play with it again later on today.
    intrdrgn likes this.
  14. amazin1988

amazin1988 Well-Known Member

Ok cool imma dl the new she stock rom
  15. chicomostoc

chicomostoc Well-Known Member

good job .. I like the icons statur bar: wifi, bluetooth gps, etc. .. You can add icons 4G, signal and battery of the Clear Bubble theme.

or you can create a zip with the icons of this theme: sound / wifi / bluetooth / gps / airplane and the icons of Clear Bubble theme: 4G, signal, battery.. i like this icons... thanks
  16. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Just flash Clear Bubble over Phone Candy.
  17. chicomostoc

already flashed, but does not change.

I love the theme of "clear bubble" ... I just want to change the icons sound/wifi/bluetooth/GPS/airplane of the "phone candy Esteem v1.5"
  18. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

So you want just the battery/signal/4g icons from Clear Bubble on Phone Candy?
  19. chicomostoc

Yes and the bluetooth icon? U know wich icon?
  20. circtest

circtest Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bubble Candy :D I like the Phone Candy theme, just changed the battery icon.
  21. intrdrgn

Just curious Shiney on the progress for the fix in this theme? i see that you have another one, but i really love this theme. it IMO the best one.
  22. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Yea this is the only one I use :D

As far as the keyboard goes I tried for like 3 days to change those letters on the keys to white, then swallowed my pride and sent it to Beamer9804 who does some xml stuff for the Revo and he comes up with the same results. In the file theres no black number images at all. So I tried changing all the white number images and that changed all the keys on the crappy 3x4 T9 keyboard.

But I'll fix the notification text color on ZVD to white and fix that "more" settings menu today...Cant think of anymore things right now...So let me know and Ill fix em by tonight
  23. intrdrgn

well i appreciate your response. hopefully you can figure it out, because of this theme my wife is considering getting an Android phone. i will keep my fingers cross...
  24. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Small Update. The little "more" settings box is fixed in both. Matches the main settings menu but a little transparent since its displayed in apps also.

ZVD should have white text on notifications in drop down.
    JETMAKERO, intrdrgn and mrpnut like this.
  25. intrdrgn

Good Lookin Out...