• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {Theme}{Port} Purple Theme

Looks good, didnt try the circle yet but looks good
snap20101213_110644.png

Upvote 0
snap20101213_111240.png

Is the circle purple the same purple as the rectangle?
Mine looks different and my shootme shot is darker than how it looks on the phone itself

Actually never mind its all good thanks again nitsuj17 :)

Think I might go with rectangle now having tried them both. Glad you gave both options though :)

Upvote 0
snap20101213_111240.png

Is the circle purple the same purple as the rectangle?
Mine looks different and my shootme shot is darker than how it looks on the phone itself

Actually never mind its all good thanks again nitsuj17 :)

Think I might go with rectangle now having tried them both. Glad you gave both options though :)

yeah i forget the rgb code (its around somewhere) but the colors are the same :)

Upvote 0
Just wanted to give you some props, my girl loves this theme on her fascinate and i'm lovin the matted blues on mine. wheres ya donate button homie?

i appreciate the theme love :), but my recommendation for anyone who wants to donate, is to give it to the original theme creators. everyone feels different on ports and such, but i feel they are the ones who deserve whatever comes in :D

if i ever get around to making one completely on my own, then i would feel ok taking donations :)

Upvote 0
i appreciate the theme love :), but my recommendation for anyone who wants to donate, is to give it to the original theme creators. everyone feels different on ports and such, but i feel they are the ones who deserve whatever comes in :D

if i ever get around to making one completely on my own, then i would feel ok taking donations :)
Thats why we love ya nitsuj17, humble and cut from the right kinda clothe :)

Reactions: nitsuj17
Upvote 0
So say I flash this purple theme and then want to go with the stock look again...what would I do to get back? Do I always have to have a theme once I flash one for the first time? I just did a swype theme (so awesome) and there was a stock.zip to go back, just wondering if there is the same thing for this. I am using ADW.ex launcher too, so I don't know if that is a problem. It has a purple skin, but its not nearly as nice looking as this theme! :p

Upvote 0
So say I flash this purple theme and then want to go with the stock look again...what would I do to get back? Do I always have to have a theme once I flash one for the first time? I just did a swype theme (so awesome) and there was a stock.zip to go back, just wondering if there is the same thing for this. I am using ADW.ex launcher too, so I don't know if that is a problem. It has a purple skin, but its not nearly as nice looking as this theme! :p
Yeah if you wanna return to stock you'll need a stock theme. nitsuj17 has a back to stock theme in his thread http://androidforums.com/fascinate-all-things-root/214596-list-fascinate-themes-roms.html so its all good. Few liked the purple but those of us who do love it. I ran it for weeks myself. If you like purple its very nice. nitsuj17 always does outstanding work

Upvote 0
I pondered making a sizable update to this....but im gonna see what transpires froyo/gb wise in the next week....because i might be busy porting all the stuff to that...we ll see :)

Then I should probably just wait a while :) What if I just use a dark theme... could I then use a purple skin from ADW? I have a few different cases and like to switch things up regularly so I would like to make it easy to switch up theme/skin colors too. Switching skins is easy, but doesn't look as custom as the themes. Am I making any sense here??:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I pondered making a sizable update to this....but im gonna see what transpires froyo/gb wise in the next week....because i might be busy porting all the stuff to that...we ll see :)
Well here's to hoping are busy then ;):p
Then I should probably just wait a while :) What if I just use a dark theme... could I then use a purple skin from ADW? I have a few different cases and like to switch things up regularly so I would like to make it easy to switch up theme/skin colors too. Switching skins is easy, but doesn't look as custom as the themes. Am I making any sense here??:rolleyes:
There's no reason not to use the purple if you wanna. Themes literally take minutes to install and be up and runnings it a very quick and easy process once you are familiar with it. If you like purple at all, this theme, as it is now, is terrific

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones