• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Simple Blue 4.2, Simple Green 4.2 (10/26/11)

Version 3.1
Added Simple Blue
Fixed a bug in contacts.apk
Updated zip script for EXT4

Everything in simple green is the same as 3.0 except the contacts.apk and the zip should now work with ext4

dock icons are from This go launcher theme

Let me know if you have any problems

what was the bug in contacts.. if u would like to share?

Upvote 0
how did you change the text box in the LatinIME.apk to glow green? i finally figured out how to customize it but i have no clue how to change that text box color. i think it's orange in default. and when you press on the text box it glows orange too. i want to change it to light blue to go with my theme..

<edit> nevermind that. i found out that it's the framework of the theme not the latinIME.apk.
cuz i went on the settings and realized everything i select glowed orange.

so im assuming you had changed that to green. could you give me some tips on switching that color? pleaaaaaaaseeeee? lol

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet but I'm having a problem with the font of any downloading notification in status bar (Updates, App Market Downloads, File Downloads) and about half of the apps that leave a notification up in the status bar being black. The font is black. Making it impossible to read against the black background of the pull down status bar. Any way to fix this?

Upvote 0
Hi I flashed the blue theme with the shabbymod 9.0 loaded. But i am having trouble with my memory running low. and i only have like 5 apps on my phone not including the ones installed with shabbymod. I have 4 of those apps on my sd card? Any solutions also i have removed the preinstalled factory apps i didnt use. I did this when i first rooted my phone.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet but I'm having a problem with the font of any downloading notification in status bar (Updates, App Market Downloads, File Downloads) and about half of the apps that leave a notification up in the status bar being black. The font is black. Making it impossible to read against the black background of the pull down status bar. Any way to fix this?

I'll fix that in the next update

Hi I flashed the blue theme with the shabbymod 9.0 loaded. But i am having trouble with my memory running low. and i only have like 5 apps on my phone not including the ones installed with shabbymod. I have 4 of those apps on my sd card? Any solutions also i have removed the preinstalled factory apps i didnt use. I did this when i first rooted my phone.

Try doing a factory reset

Upvote 0
Ok I got a problem, maybe someone could help out. I decided to upgrade to shabby.9 loaded. when i do this than I load simply blue. my phone just boot loops than I have to odin back. I have tried this with both the shabyy kernal and hoarks kernal. makes no difference. I even removed the theme and it still boot loops. any ideas how these 2 can work together in peace. Right now I'm going back to shabby slim.8 which it does work with. (boot animation doesnt work though) Thanks in advance for any body input ...

Upvote 0
Ok I got a problem, maybe someone could help out. I decided to upgrade to shabby.9 loaded. when i do this than I load simply blue. my phone just boot loops than I have to odin back. I have tried this with both the shabyy kernal and hoarks kernal. makes no difference. I even removed the theme and it still boot loops. any ideas how these 2 can work together in peace. Right now I'm going back to shabby slim.8 which it does work with. (boot animation doesnt work though) Thanks in advance for any body input ...

what one did you flash? regular or the nociq

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones