<THEME> VatSense - CM6Port

Last Updated:

1. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I came across this theme and thought it was cool so I went ahead and ported it. I PMed the creator and am waiting on a response, if he wants me to take it down, I will. Hope you enjoy.

This has been tested on CM6 - test8 - and is a METAMORPH theme.

So, If you don't have the S-OFF I'm sorry but this is all I have for now, I will get around to making it an update.zip to flash in recovery if there are requests.

MetaMorph: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

If u have black font Clock, Data and Notifications. You shoud chage it for white.

menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Status bar ==> Color clock. Change it. Write #ffffffff
    menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Date color. #ffffffff
    menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Carrier PLMN label color. #ffffffff
    menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Carrier SPN label color. #ffffffff
    menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Notifications color ==> Notifications ticker color. #ffffffff

Installation Dock background:

1) Dawnload navbar package: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9571951/VatSense/navbar.zip
    2) install LauncherPro
    3) uzip package on sdcard
    4) Menu ==> Preferences ==> Appearance Settings ==> Dock background ==> Custom ==> and select navbar.png
    5) Now you need to change the icons of the programs. Hold your finger on the icon. Select the program and use the Custom icon. Choose the icon.png

If u have problem with istalation navbar, watch this video
    YouTube - CyanogenMod 6. Sense Theme. LauncherPro

I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR THIS. THIS IS A STRAIGHT PORT FROM: [Theme] VatSense 1.6.1 Theme for CyanogenMod 6.0 rc2 - xda-developers

Advertisement
  2. ACD168

no ones interested?

3. ThatDudeButch

ThatDudeButch Member

looks cool I'm not running CM6 though ;/

4. mb01

mb01 Banned

being that the incredible comes stock with sense, why would you run cm6 (especially considering most incredible owners want it for vanilla), and then install a sense theme back over it?

5. ACD168

because teh CM6 rom offers many features that sense doesnt and is built from source. and if you like the sense look, then you have the best of both worlds.