• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root <THEME> VatSense - CM6Port

ACD168

Android Expert
Apr 30, 2010
So I came across this theme and thought it was cool so I went ahead and ported it. I PMed the creator and am waiting on a response, if he wants me to take it down, I will. Hope you enjoy.

This has been tested on CM6 - test8 - and is a METAMORPH theme.

So, If you don't have the S-OFF I'm sorry but this is all I have for now, I will get around to making it an update.zip to flash in recovery if there are requests.

MetaMorph: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

If u have black font Clock, Data and Notifications. You shoud chage it for white.

menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Status bar ==> Color clock. Change it. Write #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Date color. #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Carrier PLMN label color. #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Carrier SPN label color. #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Notifications color ==> Notifications ticker color. #ffffffff

Installation Dock background:

1) Dawnload navbar package: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9571951/VatSense/navbar.zip
2) install LauncherPro
3) uzip package on sdcard
4) Menu ==> Preferences ==> Appearance Settings ==> Dock background ==> Custom ==> and select navbar.png
5) Now you need to change the icons of the programs. Hold your finger on the icon. Select the program and use the Custom icon. Choose the icon.png

If u have problem with istalation navbar, watch this video
YouTube - CyanogenMod 6. Sense Theme. LauncherPro

I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR THIS. THIS IS A STRAIGHT PORT FROM: [Theme] VatSense 1.6.1 Theme for CyanogenMod 6.0 rc2 - xda-developers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones