• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [Theme] Warped Sandwich: Nb 7.0, CT 2.0 FINAL

Should ANWS keep N00b's VI's window animations?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Not important

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
What do you think of this? I'm changing the stat_notify_more image.

I don't want it to be blue because I think it would look off when there are a lot other notification icons.

- Edit: That's not actually what the released version looks like. I made the image the same color as the silence all image.

Attachments

• screenshot-1354109478427.png
    screenshot-1354109478427.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
2.3.0 RC1: Added a sleek boot screen to match the theme. Asking for testers to verify that the bootanimation installs correctly. In theory it should be 100% successful.

Things to look for:
- No animation appears (black screen)
- Stock animation appears (the one included in the Noob Rom)

10024.png

DOWNLOAD:
A Noob's Warped Sandwich 2.3.0N (No animations from the Noob Rom)
A Noob's Warped Sandwich 2.3.0A (Animations from the Noob Rom)

To Do List:

---
As you can see, updates are releasing at a slower pace and are become more minor. It's a sign that this theme is almost done :)

---
Black = Work in progress
Blue = Completed
Red = Having issues changing; will probably remain unchanged
Gray = Decided not to change

Looks good, will try and test it later.;)

Upvote 0
So, I dropped my phone today and it got real scratched up. So I googled how to get rid of the scratches and found out that you could buffer the scratches out by using toothpaste and a wet cloth. After working for 2 hours, I finally got the scratches to be almost unnoticeable. The bad news is that water (and toothpaste) got into the screen and made the touch screen inoperable. And hair drying it just de-colored the screen. So... yeeah.

I currently have phone insurance on my phone (thank god for Best Buy), but I think instead of getting a Warp, I might get another phone. So I'm going to release RC12 as Warped Sandwich 3.0 FINAL (and I mean it this time). Development is halted until further notice.

Upvote 0
So, I dropped my phone today and it got real scratched up. So I googled how to get rid of the scratches and found out that you could buffer the scratches out by using toothpaste and a wet cloth. After working for 2 hours, I finally got the scratches to be almost unnoticeable. The bad news is that water (and toothpaste) got into the screen and made the touch screen inoperable. And hair drying it just de-colored the screen. So... yeeah.

I currently have phone insurance on my phone (thank god for Best Buy), but I think instead of getting a Warp, I might get another phone. So I'm going to release RC12 as Warped Sandwich 3.0 FINAL (and I mean it this time). Development is halted until further notice.

Thank's for everything i2f We all appreciate it.:) Sorry to hear bout your phone.:mad:

Reactions: i2f
Upvote 0
Thank's for everything i2f We all appreciate it.:) Sorry to hear bout your phone.:mad:

Thanks. I was doing some research on phones, and think I'll just get the a free Warp replacement. The other phones aren't as developed as this one (rootable, but no cwm). And in the meantime, I think I'm going to save up for an s3 on metropcs, especially if they're going to merge with t-mobile.

Regardless, I think I'm going to end development for Warped Sandwich for now. And I'm definitely not going to release a series of updates later tonight xD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones