• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Themed Devour Notification Bar

I need help ! ok i themed my Devours Notification Bar Black but i forgot to Make a Backup copy of the original colours. Can comeone please give me the framework-res.apk of the original Devour file.

Also, If u want a Themed Black Notification Bar you can try this one i made
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LU4XQI0J

How to Install:
1) Launcher ADB
2)change ur Directory to be were your android SDK is
3) Type "adb Devices" Makes sure it says A555 Device under the list of devices
4) Put the framework-res.apk in ur Tools folder in the android SDK
5) Type "adb push framework-res.apk /sdcard/"
6) Type "adb shell"
7) Type "su"
8) Type "mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system"
9) Type "busybox cp -R /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework"
10) Type "reboot" let your phone reboot and Enjoy the black notification bar

Dont blame me for anything that happens to ur phone that is not my fault This is exactly what i do every time i change the notification Bar i have changed mine like 20 times the day i did this Im just posting the black one because people usally like changing it to a black one.

Black1.png
Black2.png
Black3.png

Well what I did so far was theme the battery and also change the smiley I'm working on changing the boot animation right now. Before you theme or anything can you please give me a framework-res.apk back up I can't believe I forgot to back it up. Also, I'm trying to figure out how to change the font do you know how to change that? Like the colour from black to white.

Upvote 0
Here is an easy way to change the "NB" notification bar color, WITHOUT A COMPUTER. use universal androot, root your phone, then DLoad Ninjamorph, open "N morph" then click new project, select system, framework, framework-res.apk, res, drawable, then scroll to statusbar-background.png press and hold to edit color, hit menu button save your changes, back out to N Morph front screen, tap finish project, select framework-resapk, and your done, but you will need to find clock ect, apks on your own, it shouldn't be to hard, just remember these steps. Also N Morph creates backups of the files before you edit them, just remember to move your backup to a safe place so as not to be overwritten. If you have any probs email me, l_dub_ya@yahoo.com, * I will not be responsible for any damages* I have sucesfully done this on rooted stock Devour and still loving it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones