• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Themed ROM] NexFro 1.0.1 - Android 2.2 FRF57 (WIFI FIXED)

Thanks for deciding the name!

• NexFro

Votes: 115 86.5%
  • NexCream

Votes: 22 16.5%

• Total voters
So far I've found two little bugs in the framework, idk how to fix em off the top of my head, and I'm a little exhausted, so they're gonna stay in there. Just aesthetics though, and minor ones at that. I'll leave it to you guys to find them :p

Like a treasure hunt? :)

I'm sure its far better than anything else out ATT...optimization and tweaks can come over time but your fans are desperately waiting :D

Fab's such a rock star!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I suppose that this means that you are now uploading it to MediaFire? *lips smacking*

Ahh...after dinner :p

Like a treasure hunt? :)

I'm sure its far better than anything else out ATT...optimization and tweaks can come over time but your fans are desperately waiting :D

Fab's such a rock star!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm pretty certain you'll notice one immediately, and the other will have you scratching your head (is that intentional or not?)

Anyways, the link should be up in 30 or so.

Upvote 0
Why did mine not redownload my apps? Will it redownload them if I go from 2.2 to your NexFro?

I believe so.

One last little teaser...done at 1GHz.

quadrant.png

zipping up the file and uploading now...

Upvote 0
Why did mine not redownload my apps? Will it redownload them if I go from 2.2 to your NexFro?

Really doesn't have anything to do with the ROM (it shouldn't anyway), this is a function of Google sync. If you manually installed something from the market prior to the google sync working, you would essentially stop the automatic syncing. Make sense?

Upvote 0
EDIT, btw, I'm almost 100% sure it's ROM manager that's screwing up the recovery initially. I had to flash SP, and CW back again to get it to work. Someone should tell Koush about this :(

He knows about it. I think it stems from trying too fix an issue with flash_image. He tried to fix it for another phone and it borked it on droid or something like that.

Upvote 0
Oh and UBRocked....thanks for making me have to clean sweet tea off my PC after paying attention to what your avatar was about. I love it.

Sorry about the tea...

I can't take credit for the idea though...someone posted it in the main forum and I laughed my ass of when I saw it...but it was pre-flash for the droid and now we have arrived! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones