• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Themes and Customization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most theme related questions should be directed to the creator of the theme in question. However, this thread will serve as a place for users of Virtuous who are using or developing themes to help one another. I may not participate actively here but you can interact with others with the same configuration and goals as you.

Upvote 0
just wanted to post my setup..
I am using the rotary lock modded INCredible Revolution theme plus other stuff, I have heard people having problems getting things to work right but here is what I got working in order of flashing them (not sure if that matters).
Incredible revolution theme
GVoice Rosie Mod
Alt Revolution Font
Hide Location alarm battery
Rotary lock with music controls
Arabic Libraries

Not sure how you got the Rotary lock working. I downloaded and flashed directly from the link in your post and it didn't overwrite the incred revolution lock screen... Any tips?

Upvote 0
I'm using the LockScreen below. I think it installed w/ the Rosie Removal w/ themed Locker Pro. Anyways, after somehow losing my worldclock.apk I repushed it and the clockwidget to /system/app.

I have now found a new issue though which might be related to this lockscreen itself. Popups are not being allowed to go over the lockscreen. This isn't too much of an issue w/ the Handcent popup quick reply as I can just unlock & it's there to reply with.

However, this is restricting the Alarm clock dismiss action. When unlocking the lock screen the Popup dismiss / snooze button is not on screen either. There is no way to turn off the alarm except to reboot the phone.

Anyone have this issue and perhaps know a way to fix it while keeping this lockscreen?

I currently do not have any lock screen apps installed (such as lockbot/widget locker).

cap201011150607.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm using the LockScreen below. I think it installed w/ the Rosie Removal w/ themed Locker Pro. Anyways, after somehow losing my worldclock.apk I repushed it and the clockwidget to /system/app.

I have now found a new issue though which might be related to this lockscreen itself. Popups are not being allowed to go over the lockscreen. This isn't too much of an issue w/ the Handcent popup quick reply as I can just unlock & it's there to reply with.

However, this is restricting the Alarm clock dismiss action. When unlocking the lock screen the Popup dismiss / snooze button is not on screen either. There is no way to turn off the alarm except to reboot the phone.

Anyone have this issue and perhaps know a way to fix it while keeping this lockscreen?

I currently do not have any lock screen apps installed (such as lockbot/widget locker).

cap201011150607.jpg

Hey, I really like that lock screen. Where'd you get it?

Upvote 0
the inc revolution theme I linked is not the same.. It has been modded by skyraider to work with the rotary lock.

Sorry thought I had said that in the Original post

Weazol,

Will this theme work with Virtuous 3.2 without rolling out the updates and bug fixes? I have read in several places that when you flash the Revolution theme, it reverts the framework back to an older version without many of the bug fixes. Do you know if this modified version you are using addresses that issue and works with Virtuous 3.2?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones