[THEMES] Bionic_*Colors* + Stock GB for MBv2 ZVC/ZV4

1. Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder Well-Known Member

Hey Bionic, would you be able to add the cool battery icon to the stock theme in a similar color scheme to match the stock theme?

I would like to have the stock look but with the cool battery icon. :D
  2. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member

No problem. Do you just want the stock theme as is with just a new battery icon? If so which icon?

Swyped from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  3. Apache Thunder

Cool. The one from the Bionic Blue theme. (but make it stock green if possible. :D )

Thanks. :D

Something that looks like this one: [​IMG] But greenish instead of blue.
  4. Bionic Chronic

Not sure there's one in green, but I'm home now so give me a bit and I can see what I can do.

5. Apache Thunder

You can use the blue one if you can't find/make a green one. No biggie. :D
  6. Bionic Chronic

Ok and just to be sure, you want the original stock look everything except the batter icon correct?
    [​IMG] how about like that or [​IMG] but with darker green where it is grey?
  7. Apache Thunder

Yes. Try and make the green match the stock signal/3g icons and it's good to go. :D (use this one: [​IMG], looks like it would blend in better. ;) )

The gray should remain to match the gray used for the empty signal bar areas.

So the stock UI + New BATT icon + CRT & BT Fix would be perfect.

I assume the theme is compatible with the overclocked kernel with HiperKernel 0.2 installed. :D (I have MB v2 of coarse)
  8. Bionic Chronic

Well it is compatible since I am using MBv2 with OCK + HyperKernel Ramdisk. Though it does not have the CRT + BT Fix yet. Trying to work it out with Monster currently.
  9. Apache Thunder

No problem. Once the CRT/BT fix is working, I can just upgrade to it when it becomes available without a fuss so I don't mind waiting on that. Thanks for your work. :D
  10. Bionic Chronic

Well just waiting for it to finish cooking and I will UL to my DropBox and post the link for ya. I am not going to make it an official theme since it is not edited much.

Here ya go:
    Apache-Stock_Themev2.zip
  11. Apache Thunder

Thanks. I'll let you how it runs. Right now I'm running Windows XP inside a emulator on my phone (which is cool as *** by the way. :D ). :D

I may give Win98 a try since WinXP is dead slow. :p
  12. Apache Thunder

Hmm it seams that the icon is a bit bugged. the un-used portion of the battery meter is the same color as the used area thus the circle doesn't really function as it's supposed to. (since it's near impossible to tell the lit area from the unlit area) It will flash yellow and show the bolt icon in the middle when I plug it in to charge so it still animates correctly. (my Battery is at 54%)

Don't lose sleep over it. I don't mind waiting tomorrow for a fix. I'm about to go to bed anyways. :p

Also it has this shrink/expand effect for menu transitions. It's kinda ugly when used on stock. ;)
  13. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Well-Known Member

Hey bionic.
    Wanted to know if you would let me use some stuff from your green theme.
    I have a green theme for galaxy prevail.
    Just wanted to incorporate from your theme as well.
    Just leave a pm respond to wall or leave me a comment on my theme thread.
  14. Bionic Chronic

Nah, go ahead my friend. As is these only work on MBv2BST atm though. I have one made for the CTMod, I just have to incorporate it into the ROM's zip. Anyway though, enjoy, glad i could help.
    Rarewolf likes this.
  15. Bionic Chronic

I can look into it.. may take me a bit though, been some-what busy. I went to do it for you yesterday and the UOT was full forever so yeah haha. As soon as I can I will get on that.
  16. Apache Thunder

Roger that. The icon seems to work now. Odd. Must have started working after a few reboots. As for the transition effects, see if you can return those to stock and it will be good. :D
  17. Bionic Chronic

That was my fault haha.. I just assumed you would have liked the Transitions lol. I can put it back to ICS Animations np. So the Icon is good?
  18. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

Did you ever change that green skull icon to a circular battery icon on the Bionic_Green V2?
    I like the boot up screen of the original Bionic_Green though.

Am I being a bug-a-boo? LOL
  19. Bionic Chronic

Nope, np at all. Just a heads up the Bionic_Green Themes v1 and v2 both have the same Boot.ani I may have added the boot sound to v2 though. Cannot remember.. I will get to switching the battery for ya today though.;)
    septembersrain likes this.
  20. Apache Thunder

Yeah sure. The icon seems to be working now. Filled part is a yellowish green. And the empty area is green. The used area will turn to a darker shade once battery starts to get low.

So the transitions is mainly all that need to be fixed now. :D
  21. Bionic Chronic

Well I have finished it and septembersrain 2 green themes. I just have to rezip them and upload them.. update coming soon.

*EDIT*
    Bionic_Green-V2-b.zip (Lucia)
    MBv2_Stock (Theme).zip (Apache)
    septembersrain likes this.
  22. icekream

icekream Active Member

bionic i pmed u about this lol
  23. duffmanbeer02

duffmanbeer02 New Member

Great themes bionic Just flashed the one for ct mod and its working great!:rock: I was wondering if you ever thought about making one with a transparent status bar. That would be awesome :D
  24. Bionic Chronic

Wait, are you saying the theme worked from this thread in the CTMod ROM? I made bionic green for CTMod and posted it there. I wouldn't think these would work on it though since they are based off the Marky Beats v1 ROM.

25. duffmanbeer02

duffmanbeer02 New Member

no i used the one from the other thread, I figured I would comment on your theme thread. :dontknow: