• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[THEMES] Collection of Icon Packs [NEW Icons 8/1/2013]

New theme...Spectrum!

Features
* 1,000 HD Icons
* 5 wallpapers
* 3 UCCW Skins

Download from Google Play
feature2.png

Upvote 0
StealthyChief are you freakin serious with these packs! You my friend have some sick graphic skills. There are at least 10 different ones I'm going to buy. So clean and high definition. Damn...

Wondering if you have like bonus packs or best seller bundles available for sale? Easier then downloading each one at a time with 10 different transactions.

Upvote 0
Keep up the great work! I purchased 10 packs because I just couldn't decide which ones I like the best :D

I didn't see the beta version 1.1 Icons on your site the other day when I purchased. I'll have to pick those up as well nice and clean.

Awesome, thanks so much! The beta version 1.1 (now named Viper) will be released this Monday July 8th..big release at 12pm EST so be on the lookout in this thread around then (or any of my other social media outlets especially Google +).

Reactions: PrinceCorwin
Upvote 0
Besides this thread, where do we submit icon suggestions? I want to make my request for stained glass icons official.

You can always submit them in my G + Community here :

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114971252472337285163

Iv'e had a few attempts at the stained glass look but it's proving to be a challenging design...I'm also backed up with several other projects at the moment but I'll do my best to get back to work on that soon.

Upvote 0
Nice. Would you mind removing that post though? This is a collection of ONLY my icon packs and I would like to keep it that way for the future.

I removed his post and created his own thread, stealthychief. He's brand new here, so was unaware that this was just for your stuff and comments. ;)

Reactions: stealthychief
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones