• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Themes] Konikub Themes (Fixed) | Droid Incredible

Loaded up the new b6 with the evoelite theme last night and its Great!
looks badass! clean, sharp and very fast. no issues....
CAP201008232108.jpg

Upvote 0
Tried the first one and now gmail keeps force closing.

From home,

Menu/Settings/Applications/ManageApplications/All/Gmail

and clear data.

This is really cool. I installed the simple one on top of adryn's third wave with 1.15 hydra oc and it looks really good. I havent run into any problems with this at all. My only question is, when I want to go back to stock theme ( not for a long time bc I love this theme) how do I go back?

Restore your backup. If you didn't make one you will next time ;)

------

Reactions: Weazol and yojoe600
Upvote 0
This is really cool. I installed the simple one on top of adryn's third wave with 1.15 hydra oc and it looks really good. I havent run into any problems with this at all. My only question is, when I want to go back to stock theme ( not for a long time bc I love this theme) how do I go back?

Another thought is that you could reinstall the Third Wave ROM over itself without wiping. Then you would just have to reinstall the kernel.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones