• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
ok what do i i do next?

How to use:

!!!
Please, please, please make sure that you have are using the default theme (Stock) with the white status bar before continuing (this is important; you can reset it by going to Settings -> Cyanogenmod Settings -> User Interface -> Tweaks Extra -> Reset UI tweaks to default).
!!!

1."KrispysGingerbread_1.3.1_Main.zip" contains:

Reactions: kevinrubio
Upvote 0
ok so in root explorer i extracted the zips and moved all files to proper area now i open metamorph and just seem a bunhc of folders. how do i install?

leave them zipped, or open metamorph and tap choose existing theme andtap main you will see a xml something like that and tap it to install, the phone will reboot once it finish installing, every theme you install the phone will reboot.

Upvote 0
i did unzip them i had to hit extract all through root explorer to moves those files to the appropriate folder you told me to. i went into metamorph and tried installing before reading this the phone wanted to reboot and i hit yes but it woudlnt do it but i also forgot to select the theme back to stock instead of teh black on eon cm6 i was running which you said was important. so ill try again

Upvote 0
i did unzip them i had to hit extract all through root explorer to moves those files to the appropriate folder you told me to. i went into metamorph and tried installing before reading this the phone wanted to reboot and i hit yes but it woudlnt do it but i also forgot to select the theme back to stock instead of teh black on eon cm6 i was running which you said was important. so ill try again

ok keep us posted, also i just connected the phone to pc and move the files to the right spot, faster that way...;)

Upvote 0
switch it for gps, lol but like cm7 better cause i can do more with it, lol but both are good, but cm7 got me :), but i switch em when i need gps and switch back when i dont need gps.

I too have had issues with CM7 and working GPS... however, I can tell you that GPS works with the CM7-Ascend-05142011 release, and that seems to be the only CM7 ROM that I can get it to consistently work on...

Here are some screenshots...

2v1xoqh.jpg

mrtf83.jpg

Upvote 0
I too have had issues with CM7 and working GPS... however, I can tell you that GPS works with the CM7-Ascend-05142011 release, and that seems to be the only CM7 ROM that I can get it to consistently work on...

Here are some screenshots...

2v1xoqh.jpg

mrtf83.jpg

I wasn't aware of any GPS issues with cm7... seems to work fine on cm7.2 07282011 build for me.

Upvote 0
what font are u using?

It is called "Valium" I got it from an app called "Absolute System Root Tools" This app allows you to download and install Boot Animations and Fonts. It has a bootanimation zip editor, ad blocker, build prop editor, and a few other great tools...

It is in the market, but it is not free... it will cost you $1.99. I did not pay for it though... it was on a phone I got off of craigslist... but I can see it being woth the 2 bucks for it :) I'll attach the font...

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.canvs2321.absolute.system&feature=search_result

as far as the CM7 and GPS... I have had no luck with any of the CM7 ROMS working with my GPS... not even the latest one from PG (the olny CM7's I've used have been PG's and Isaacj87) except for CM7-5142011 ROM...

Attachments

• Valium.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones