• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Theoretical/Comic character topics

gloriousnumber1

Android Expert
Aug 22, 2010
Portland, Oregon
So, I want to see if anyone else like me is interested in asking "if this super hero /villain fought this super hero / villain, who would win?" , and other such questions.

Obviously this is all theory and is based on comics, books, movies, etc. I don't really know comics besides what my comic geek friends say, but I'm better at movies. Let's just be nice and sometimes agree to disagree if need be. After all, this is modern day folklore and myth.

I'll start it off by saying, if someone drugged Bruce Banner in his sleep, then encased him in adamantium, then let it harden, it would be interesting. Imagine him waking up, frozen in a brick of unbreakable metal up to his neck.

Then imagine someone taking the only woman he loves, Betty, and holding her in front of him with a weapon of some sort threatening to kill her in 10 seconds.

He can't move except to breathe and turning into the Hulk would be death since his body can't expand.

My theory is that he would change over and actually smash through the adamantium, due to being more angry than ever before.

Thoughts?

yeah.. i would have to agree...

the more he is angry.. the more pain he feels..
the more enraged he gets.. the stronger he gets.. there is NO upper limit to his strenght.

in one series.. the hulk is a planet breaker.. he actually breaks a planet apart from the inside.

so.. i think.. he would break through the adamantium shell.

-----------
what would happen in a fight between.. Hulk vs superman?

Upvote 0
-----------
what would happen in a fight between.. Hulk vs superman?

I would have to say Superman. Even if somehow Hulk managed to be as strong, Superman could just fly him into space and let him go. Or I guess throw him into the sun.

I saw one video someone made of Superman Vs. Hulk.

However, what I want to see is either: colossas vs. thing, wolverine vs. deadpool, etc.

Upvote 0
superman has his conscience to deal with.. so limits his behavior and fighting.

Hulk does not care.. hulk smash!

its like fighting a crazy lunitic smaller skinny guy... its kind of hard to throw that punch full force to his face!

I agree. I feel Superman's conscience limits him. The fight with Darkseid where he "cuts loose" is something I would like to see more of. I mean, he's not afraid of destroying Metropolis, so why hold back?

How about Hulk vs. Doomsday? Could he get angry enough to overpower him? Could they seriously damage each other? Sounds like a fight that would last forever!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones