There are few things more disappointing....Support

Last Updated:

1. Triska

Triska Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

...than waiting for months to get an Incredible and finding out that it won't charge. :mad:

I put the charger in the port and didn't realize that it wasn't charging until after I completely drained the battery. And yes, I plugged it in and checked the outlet.

I got it at Best Buy. Is that where I should return it or can I do it at the Verizon store?

Advertisement
  2. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

yep BB would be the place to go

3. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Well-Known Member

that sucks! return it to best buy asap!

4. Triska

Well, dh just came home and he plugged it into his Droid charger. It charges with that. However, his Droid charges with my charger, but won't work with my Dinc. Weird! I do wonder if there is something wrong with it as I also tried to use my car charger and that didn't work either. It worked for the first few minutes when I tried it, but stopped working 5 minutes later. Hopefully, it's the chargers.

At least I'll be able to play with my new Dinc when it's all charged up!

5. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Well-Known Member

I would return it for a new one still.

6. Triska

Heading to BB tomorrow. Now it won't charge at all.

7. Triska

After an hour and a half at BB, I finally got a new phone. It would've been a simple process, but all the pictures I took yesterday didn't save on the memory card and I refused to walk out of there without them. The girl really wasn't sure what to do and I kept making suggestions since she said right away there wasn't anything she could do since the battery was dead, so I told her to take the battery out of the new Dinc. Unfortunately, I didn't have a picture gallery installed on the old one, so she couldn't figure out how to save all the pics to the memory card. She didn't think connecting the two phones to the transfer device would work, but eventually it did.

Oh, and my new phone actually has Froyo unlike my first one! I can't wait for it to be fully charged so I can explore it again.