• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

There be blizzard comming

Got milk (a grocery store in the area).

2152671_G.jpg

Upvote 0
Looks like the produce section of my grocery store, it was empty. I had to get lettuce/greens for my tortoise and the pickin's were slim. I can understand "panic shopping" for milk and bread (sort of) but to wipe out the produce section? People, they will plow the roads, we are NOT going to be stuck for days on end here.

Upvote 0
I once bought a very expensive native bread from an outstanding looking young lady at Old Town Albuquerque. The bread was actually terrible... just terrible. I think I must have been paying extra for the buying experience :rolleyes:

OK.. I need to hear some snow totals... Who is the most buried?

Any pics to share?

I sure feel sorry for everyone effected. I hope you have remained safe and aren't in the numbers of without power.

Upvote 0
I once bought a very expensive native bread from an outstanding looking young lady at Old Town Albuquerque. The bread was actually terrible... just terrible. I think I must have been paying extra for the buying experience :rolleyes:

OK.. I need to hear some snow totals... Who is the most buried?

Any pics to share?

I sure feel sorry for everyone effected. I hope you have remained safe and aren't in the numbers of without power.

Its not as bad as 10 feet of water ;-)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones