These Icons Don't Work

1. humanboy

humanboy New Member

Hi

Apologies if this question has been asked before, but I can't find anything on this particular problem.

I have a MomoPloyer 11 Speed running Android 4.1, and my initial thoughts were how good it was. However the icons and screen have started to act very strangely.

After turning the unit on everything works exactly as it should, but after a few minutes the icons won't move and I can't delete them. I can open the App and I can scroll between screens but little else. I've tried short taps, light taps, long holds but nothing works. I also can't move apps to the home page, they open but stubbornly refuse to move. The waste bin icon sometimes appears for a fraction of a second but immediately disappears.

The screen overall is slow to respond but I can type, but some keys need a repeated firm press.

I've reset and done a full factory re-set but with no luck. Has anyone any ideas?

I've contacted the HK seller who hasn't replied to my emails so I may be stuck with it.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums humanboy, i have moved this thread into General Tablet talk since your question pertains to a tablet. Hope this helps :)
  3. humanboy

humanboy New Member

Thanks for moving my thread to the right place and for the warm welcome.Cheers