They are crackin down on FRU

Last Updated:

1. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having legitimate issues with my Incredible. The CSR rep had me call from my brothers 2 year old LG Dare and goes wow, that's how choppy and horrible it sounds. So the CSR rep says that since it's a smart phone that he has to send me to tech support since they can do things he can't. Here's the funny part. Tech support I say hey my phone is choppy and everyone complains that it sounds bad. He goes.. ok, new one to you by tues. but he couldn't confirm for me that I'd get an AMOLED screen since I bought the phone with it. oh well we'll see, I could care a less.

Advertisement
  2. mike1

mike1 Well-Known Member

wow that sucks, hopefully its AMOLED good luck with the new one

3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

If you look at the VZW return/exchange policy, it says you will get the same screen that you had.

4. ACD168

Thanks guys, that's exactly what I told him and he mentioned something about what's int he warehouse.

5. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

Section 7 paragraph D of the extended limited waranty exchange policy states:

D. Defective equipment must be returned or holder will be subject to a non-return fee equal to the cost of the non-promotion retail price. Subject to equipment availability at time of processing. Customer agrees to "like" phone if same model is no longer available.

Looks like I'll be returning my phone tomorrow for issues with mine, had mine since release date.​

6. ACD168

I pretty much run stock, so i suppose it doesn't really matter. I just root, and theme away on a deodexed stock ROM the rmk provides. I do love some new cyanogen mod ROMs though, won't lie.