Things I have issues with & no answers

Last Updated:

1. crimattyple

crimattyple New Member This Topic's Starter

1. I have installed the battery meter from the market. Can't find it on the phone and don't know how it's supposed to work.
    2. How do you access and locate the SD card on the phone. (I know where it is physically....I want to store things or remove things from it).
    3.Why does it take so long for attachments to open.....seems to take forever.
    4.How do you move or add icons (shortcuts) from the home screen to the other 2 screens>?
    5. Why doesn't the calendar open to TODAY rather than a day or 2 prior?
    6. How can you, or why aren't you able to accept a calendar appointment made by someone else, in Outlook?
    7.Why do I have duplicate folders in my Outlook folders......not all of them....just Trash, Drafts.....and how can you delete these duplicate folders?

Hope these aren't stupid questions. Just stuff I'm trying to figure out. Love the phone.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
  2. Jon Nale

Jon Nale Well-Known Member

If it is a battery widget, do the following.

Find a blank area on the homescreen and touch it and hold your finger there (long touch). A menu should pop-up and select "widgets". Once you do that, a list of widgets should come up, and you should see the battery meter widget on the list.

3. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

4. you can't move them to another screen...just add them to the other screen and delete them on the first one.

4. dmize

dmize Member

Connect your phone to your PC with the phones USB cable. Once it's connected, on your status bar on top it will say "USB connected." Touch that bar and drag it down. Click mount. Now your SD card should show up on your PC. To add music, make a music folder in the root of the SD, add it in there. For video, make a root folder named video. This was one of the things that had me searching for a while to figure out.

You should be able to touch an hold an icon and the screen will vibrate. Then you can move the icon wherever by dragging it.

5. Backnblack

Backnblack Well-Known Member

Sure you can, Long Press and slowly drag to the edge of the screen, the screen will move to the next one.

6. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

i've tried that twenty times....finally got it to work.

7. Backnblack

Backnblack Well-Known Member

It's a "nack"....lol

8. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

i also recommend downloading ASTRO File Manager (free) from the market. it's a file manager that lets you look thru all the directories on your phone/SD card and create folders, copy, paste, etc.

9. Haileyhoo13

Haileyhoo13 New Member

I need help I have a samsung galaxy s verizon and I went to the market and payed for the one click usb wifi tether my phone doesnt have rooting and the app seemed perfect so I bought it I cant fond it any where on my phone and and I got it so I could share my wifi from my android to my ipod touch

10. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

you're in the motorola droid forum, try the galaxy s forum for quicker answers

11. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Well-Known Member

If it's a widget you won't find it on the phone. You have to long press a screen and add the widget.