Things that make you go brick!

Last Updated:

1. DoubleEagle

DoubleEagle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I've been reading up on this but I have to ask. Worst case scenario! How bad has somebody bricked their phone! I mean is it possible to not be able to recover from a brick? Guy at my work" apple fanboi" said you brick and wont be able to get into bootloader? Is this true I've heard of the boot loop or stuck on m logo. Just maybe some of your experiences.

Advertisement
  2. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

It depends, there is new leaked version for which there isn't a compatible sbf. If you are not on that though and running 2.2 OTA you can almost assuredly unbrick your phone.

Just be careful loading ROMs and themes and you should be fine. Follow instructions precisely, do not skip steps.

Further Apple fanbois and all iPhone users in general would not know about these things as they are not allowed to modify their phones. Steve Jobs is protecting them from themselves. LMAO!!!

3. javroch

javroch Well-Known Member

A true "brick" is unrecoverable.. hence the name brick, because the phone's not as good as a brick. People throw around the term lightly though and most "bricks" are recoverable via SBF.