• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Think I'm Gonna Leave My Wife..

All messaging. BB also can do lattitide and maps. BB can even have a real time yahoo or aim app running and not crush the battery! It looks simplistic but just works. Seriously other than games and browsing my BB is perfectly fine. I could switch back and not miss a beat. Little less fun to play with but still good. For work if I was important and cared about my job BB all the way :p

Upvote 0
On the 23rd of this month, 'leave her' standing right there in the Verizon Store that is, looking for a ride home. She'll be eligible for an upgrade. I told her to either get an Eris, a Droid, or wait for the Incredible. But she keeps insisting on getting a Blackberry!!??!!?! :mad:

I just don't get it. Am I wrong in thinking that you still gotta pay for a data package? And don't even get any apps? I just don't get it. I've run out of reasons for trying to convince her that because she saw someone use a Blackberry before, that don't mean it's the best invention ever. :thinking:

blackberry has an app store does it not? My wife has a curve and has some of the same apps i do, ie ourgrocerylist.com and a few others. Her apps seem more expensive for her os tho it seems. She has a lot less free ones too. My wife loves hers, all she needs is texting, email and face book, so she is fine without a big app store.

She does miss her iphone tho.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones