Think Outside Bluetooth KeyboardAccessories

Last Updated:

1. smokie123

smokie123 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,
    Any idea why my Think Outside Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard will not seem to work with my Epic? It worked with my Treo years ago so not sure what is up. I really would like to continue to use this model XTBT10 keyboard so any advise would be great...

Thanks,
    Rob (in MIchigan)

Advertisement
  2. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

I don't think our BT supports HID.

3. EpicRick

EpicRick New Member

Did you ever get this working. I had a one of these keyboards with an HP Jornada (hard connection, not bluetooth) years ago and it was great. I really want a good folding bluetooth keyboard for my Epic.

4. bernyzilla

bernyzilla Member

Has anyone figured it out? I have this keyboard and would love to use it. I heard that now that we have Froyo it should work. I found a random blog of somebody that said they got it to work with Froyo and a galaxy x phone but did not have instructions other than pairing it and connecting it normally. Mine will pair successfully but when I got to connect it just sits there and says connecting forever. Also I tried BlueInput which is an app that advertises that it allows andriod phones to use HID keyboards with no success either. Has anyone got it to work?

5. bernyzilla

bernyzilla Member

..... Anyone? anyone at all? Please?