Thinking about buying the X online,help!!!

Last Updated:

1. Ally305

Ally305 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I cant go to Verizon and buy the X because my contract is nowhere to be over soon and it's just too much to pay and there is no way my parents will buy the full retail price for it.

SOO, what I want to do is buy the X online.Just the phone,no contract and no accessories.I have a Motorola Droid and I wanted to use the shame charging cable/car charger. BUT I want to know where I can buy a cheap Droid X online?

Advertisement
  2. BiscoPat

BiscoPat Member

3. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

You are looking at paying full retail price anywhere you go. If you see it for less, it is because you have to sign a new contract.

I'm sure you'll eventually will be able to buy it for less, but it is so new that full retail is going to be the norm.

4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Try Ebay or craigs list but being it was just released you are going to pay a premium price for it. Check around the threads someone wont like it and will want to sell good luck!

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Cheaper isn't going to happen with this phone, for awhile.

6. Cheeba

Cheeba Member

Place an ad on Craigslist offering to trade your Droid plus cash for a Droid X.

I traded my Incredible this way since I was outside my return window. I've seen offers accepted for $150 to $200 plus phone.

Good Luck

7. Ally305

Ally305 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Deffinately thinking about putting it on Craigslist. Oh and another thing,does my SD card fit the Dx as well?