thinking about getting the boost mobile Evo DesignGeneral

1. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

I have checked out multiple reviews on the HTC Evo Design 4g phone and have found most all if not all have very positive things to say on the phone.

I currently have a ZTE warp and am not upset with it really, but I am partial to a 4" screen.
    I have played with the evo design from time to time I messed with it, I was not disappointed at all.

So I was just curious as to what people thought, like pros and cons maybe, figured maybe someone with the phone could give me some pros and cons in case there might be something that might be a deterrent for me before I delve in and buy the phone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

i never regretted anything about the little evo right out of the box this phone worked great
  3. The informant

The informant Well-Known Member

No major problems with it. Has been working great.
  4. jackbquick123

jackbquick123 Well-Known Member

This is my third type android. started with the lil prevail then the lg marquee
    when I got this one it was a big step up even from the marquee. I am very pleased and plan on keeping this one for a while. My wife and I both have this phone and no problems here.
  5. braxton355

braxton355 Well-Known Member

So far I've liked it, but it seems a little laggy at times. I really like it though. Because my last android was an optimus v. This is a nice step up. I just wish it had gingerbreak haha :(
  6. gamikzone

gamikzone Well-Known Member

its a good phone i had it for a while now i have an evo V with virgin, the evo design is better in my opinion out of the box :D.
  7. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

Nice to hear.
    I will (income permitting) this Friday be getting the evo design.
    I'm like a kid at Xmas, can't hardly wait.
    Funny though, I have a Warp now so you'd think I wouldn't be this excited, but I am lol.
  8. exninja

exninja Well-Known Member

I like mine. After I got mine I saw that they added the ZTE Warp Sequent. It's cheaper, has more internal storage, the screen is larger, and it's faster. If you like your Warp then it might be a good option. It's not 4g like the HTC, but if you live in part of most of America it doesn't matter since Sprint's WiMax coverage sucks. Also, not sure if the hardware issues like the Warp have been resolved with the new one. Considering the price, I doubt it.
  9. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

the galaxy s2 is also a very good choice.
    braxton355 likes this.
  10. anapana83

anapana83 Member

Got mine about two weeks ago and i am totally in love with it. The features, especially the widgets, are awesome. The number of features is what really sets it apart from other phones in its category and pricing. Occasionally it can get laggy if you have several apps or functions running, but it really isn't enough to complain about it, in my opinion. It'll quickly right itself. The call quality is good and i enjoy the hell out of the camera using the apps from Google Play. It is hands down the best phone i've had, and even my friend who has the iPhone 4S loves it.
    braxton355 likes this.
  11. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, Anapana!
    We are glad you have joined us here, and glad that you are enjoying your new Android phone.:)
  12. anapana83

anapana83 Member

Thank you!
  13. dcofre

dcofre Member

I've had mine for almost a month and I like it as much or more than my iPhone 3gs I had. Just need chargers everywhere (car,home, work) because it eats battery life for lunch, lol. When this one needs replacing, I will buy another HTC product, very well made device.