Thinking of selling my Note II for Optimus GGeneral

1. matt190191

matt190191 Well-Known Member

Hey everybody i'm thinking of selling my Note II for an optimus G But it isnt yet released in the U.K so I would either have to wait till 29th october or buy it from the US but if I did I was wondering whether it would work with the U.K carriers or not.
    Any ideas?

-Thanks

Advertisement
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Curious.....is the note 2 to big?
  3. matt190191

It is a bit if i'm honest yeah. I had the S3 previously and got bored.
  4. thunder18

thunder18 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure can get one unlocked from the U.S. yet. I imagine the AT&T version would probably work, but I highly doubt they are selling it unlocked yet.
  5. matt190191

thunder18 likes this.
  6. Wayneman

Wayneman New Member

You have to be careful with what carrier you buy it off of. Att phones work on most european carriers. You have to google what standards your company uses though and what standards the company you have uses. Thats the standard for connecting to the network. I have the optimus g and my dad has the note. I cant blame you for thinking about. Switching. Both phones are great but I cant use the note with one hand and thats a major problem.
  7. Wayneman

Wayneman New Member

Also different carriers in the us have different cameras for the optimus g. Att has a 8 mp camera and others have 12. Att has less internal storage but comes with an sd card to make it the same. You could always put a larger capacity sd card in and have more.