1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking Space: Let's Brainstorm

Last Updated:

1. Android_Arwin

Android_Arwin New Member This Topic's Starter

Remember back in junior high and high school English when the teacher had you do those bubble charts to generate ideas for papers? This application is just like that. You can create a single idea bubble and from there add on to it with linking bubbles. Anytime you have a new idea, you create a new idea bubble. The main menu of the app lists all your ideas in alphabetical for easy sorting. Yep, it's that easy. It has a smooth UI that even your grandma could use. I find this app especially beneficial because I do amateur creative writing and reviews. Any time I'm on the go and a new story of idea for a review pops in my head a jot them down really quick in Thinking Space so I don't forget them before I get to my computer. Whether you use it for creative writing, reviews, problem solving, or thinking outside the box it is a very useful app to keep handy.

"There's no bad ideas when your brainstorming" - Imagination Movers

P.s. My son loves the Imagination Movers

Advertisement
  2. feno

feno New Member

Hai,

Am very much interested for this mind mapping application. Kindly assist where shall i can download for mu HTC incredible S.

Any assistance is very much appreciated.

3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

It should be in the android app market for your phone, it is for my Optimus "V"