Thinking to buy an android tablet.

Last Updated:

1. Insistent

Insistent Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, i am new to this kind of stuff, and i was thinking to buy an android tablet (If it is the right name to them. Maybe called MID Tablet?) just like an SmartQ v7 for exemple.

But i dont know what should i buy, i wanna get the best for my money and performance, with a good gpu or something similar maybe, hehe. ;)

My budget is around 300$

Thank you.

Damn, after some search on google, i can tell you that there is countless brand and model, some of them doesnt really have a name and has 1 ghz, 512 mb ram and shader 3.0 and such, its gonna be hard to find.

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

The notion adam ink seems like a solid device, but damn the delays!

3. swagner53

swagner53 Well-Known Member

There is nothing available yet that is considered a decent Android tablet. There is lots of talk about the Adam, Samsung, and possibly an HP tablet. I think we will have to wait until Nov. or so. Don't get suckered by any of the Chinese iPad clones. They are underpowered, have old versions of Android, no Android market, and resistive single point touch screens.

4. Insistent

Insistent Member This Topic's Starter

Looks good, but it will probably cost over 500-600$ or so.

But i guess that i should wait, because there would be a damn lot of model at the end of the years.

But what model should i wait?

5. symond

symond Well-Known Member

im also waiitng ofor android tablet and i just broke my laptop lolzz soo good timing to get android tabet with flash cant wait

hope something comes out soon