third party casesTips

Last Updated:

1. aconrad86

aconrad86 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone heard anything about any cases coming out for the streak? Case logic has 4 names on they're website without any info or release timetable and Ill finally be getting my streak next weekend so I dont want it to be naked. What are peoples thoughts on the bag that comes with it?

Advertisement
  2. martinio1

martinio1 Active Member

I ended up buying the case that is on the dell website, which was (Still is I think) the only protective case for it. The only use I found with the pouch that comes with the streak is that it is good as a screen cleaner :p .

That's the only upside to having an iphone in my eyes, is the fact that there are thousands of cases for it.

rnj79 likes this.
  3. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

4. Radimus

Radimus Member

Go to your local walmart or target and look at the nintendo DS cases, they are the same size

5. aconrad86

I'm sold on the otterbox cases. I've had them on my blackberrys and iPhones and none of the phones would of made it without one. I just hope that the belt clips are sturdier then they were for my iphone because I dont really see it fitting in my pocket with an otterbox

6. martinio1

martinio1 Active Member

The first otterbox case does look cool. Wonder what the other 2 will be like.

7. mark1252003

mark1252003 Well-Known Member

Ive just ordered one of these................

Amzer

8. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

If they're the same clips on the new model case for the iPhone 3gs it is very sturdy. My roommate just got one for her iPhone. Much better than the older version I had for my 1st gen iPhone. The clip can be locked in the open position so you can use the holster as a desk stand.

9. aconrad86

thats exactly what the belt clip on the defendor series I had on my 3Gs was used for before it broke... I know people who have never had issues with the clips on the blackberry cases but dont know anyone with an iphone otterbox that hasnt had issues with the damn belt clips haha. I'm also hoping that they end up sending the clips with all the dell streak cases since the phone is already so big I just dont see it fitting in my pockets with a case, especially an otter box.

10. aconrad86

Finally the Dell Streak Impact Series case is on sale on otterbox.com for $20 gonna order mine as soon as i get paid lol

11. skunkonkrunk

skunkonkrunk Active Member

Carphone warehouse has a pretty good quality folio case. Might not be your sort of thing, but with what I use my Streak for its perfect

12. unknown-singh

unknown-singh Active Member

13. mark1252003

mark1252003 Well-Known Member

14. unknown-singh

unknown-singh Active Member

Im guessing they meant only authorised reseller of the Amzer case

im not the seller, just found them on ebay while looking for a case :)

15. aconrad86

dont know if the rest of yall saw this but otterbox has three cases out now for the Streak. The Defendor Series, Commuter Series and the Impact Series. I ordered one of each so that I can check them out pick a favorite give one to my girl for her streak and return the other one.