Third Term For The Obamas

Last Updated: 2013-01-16 04:50:29
  1. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

So here is my off the charts crazy idea for today.

Obama serves his second term. Damages the country... you know, the usual. He makes it easy on the poor; it is a gravy train riding on biscuit wheels.

Taxes still up, production still way down.

Then his term is over and we stanch Republicans rejoice.

Then Michelle Obama decides to run.

Two more terms for the Obama family.

Or do I need more coffee?

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Sounds like I heard that about the Clintons.

Anyway, staff moved this to the PCA. ;)
    9to5cynic likes this.
  3. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

My clicking ‘like’ on the original post does not mean I like the idea. I just agree with his portrayal of it, even though it makes me nauseous.
  4. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

I assure you, there was no gravy on my train.
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Nah, have to give Hilary her eight years first, then Michelle can have her turn.

Hope that raises some right-wing blood pressure lol.
  6. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Just like the Bushes had their 12 years to ruin the country, of course they wasn't continues years but 12 still the same. I get it!
  7. jefboyardee

My right wing blood would much rather have Hillary there than Michelle, but then again, hell is hell, what
  8. Bob Maxey

9. jefboyardee

And...

Former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton suggested Monday that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is trying to avoid testifying about the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, by coming down with what he called "a diplomatic illness."
  10. Bob Maxey

Could be true, but until we see some facts, we do not know. Sometimes, the dog actually does eat your homework. A suggestion that something is odd does not make it true.
  11. jefboyardee

I smell Benghazigate looming.
  12. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

It's not like she could play sick forever lol.
  13. jefboyardee

14. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Now now, we all know only republicans have GATES.

Watergate
    Irangate
    Bushesgates
    Bill Gates

:p
    kool kat2 likes this.
  15. jefboyardee

Clinton accused of faking illness to avoid Benghazi testimony

State Department slammed former United Nations envoy John Bolton over his suggestion that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton falsely claimed a concussion to avoid a potentially embarrassing appearance before Congress to explain the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.
  16. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

thats a nonstory....... you expected the state dept to admit shes faking?
  17. jefboyardee

The emerging aspect of the Benghazi scandal — failing to bring justice to the terrorists

the failure to provide adequate security before the attack; the response during the attack; and, in the aftermath, the White House’s failure to provide truthful information about the attack.
  18. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

So, business as usual in Washington then?
  19. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

20. Bob Maxey

I do.

I think if she was faking, the story would be told. Eventually. And this would be on the mind of everyone involved in Operation Fake-Gate. Some things you just do not hide because you have too much to lose should you decide to run for higher office down the road. Some things you simply do not cover up.

There are ways to report something that leaves you protected should a whistle blowing nurse looking for a book contract and fat advance releases documents that could prove embarrassing. They could always report that they were running tests; she had panic attacks, doctor-patient confidentiality or Miss Beazley the dog ate the official report. No, wait, wrong Presidential dog.

My guess is everything reported was more or less accurate. That said, if there were something fishy going on, the liberal press would probably avoid reporting it until some reporter with brass ones decided to spill the beans and go out with a bang, reporting a story that would end his career in news.

You may or may not know this, but President Franklin Roosevelt had polio that put him in a wheel chair. At the time, many people in this country did not know much about his condition and the press had enough respect to avoid talking about his condition ad nauseum.
    I feel confident she was not faking.
  21. Bob Maxey

If Obama can convince his wife and both children to run for president, we could have perhaps 25 years of an Obama in the Whitehouse. That might be long enough to change the rules and elect Barrack as our new King of the United States.
  22. Ibrick

Ibrick Well-Known Member

Fixed.. ;)
  23. Bob Maxey

If you are going to quote someone, please do just that. Please do not edit the actual quotes otherwise, it is not a quote. For the record, I do not consider Obama to be the anti-Christ.
  24. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Fixed or ftfy (fixed that for you) are standard internet practices for intentionally mis-quoting someone with the intent to exaggerate and generate humor.

No one ever believes that quotee is being properly represented.

The practice pre-dates forums and shows no signs of losing popularity.
    Ibrick likes this.