This forum

1. Branndon

Branndon Well-Known Member

I don't see the positive to moving all devs from all phones to one common area. I mean I want roms only for my DROID, so this way makes it a little harder I think to determine which phones the rom makers are working on.

Advertisement
  2. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

They are to put the phone name in the title or in the post itself, and they can still post to it in the phone forums themselves.
  3. digdug1

digdug1 Well-Known Member

it is a bit more complicated. one of the reasons i chose this forum was because of its simplicity in finding everything related to my "og" droid in one area. in the droid section we had a sub forum dedicated soley to roms. this detreacts from the overall experience imo.
  4. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been lurkin and postin since around Feb and EVERYTHING was simple...now it's all weird and kinda unnecessary; with all the sub forums here and THERE and HERE and there. It gets a bit overwhelming.

Oh well...guess we got to get used to it.
  5. Phases

Using this forum isn't a requirement, just available to ROM Devs if they want it, and they can still post and link to/about the ROMs in the phone forums :)

This just gives them a little more control and exposure if they want it.
  6. t0ast3d

t0ast3d Well-Known Member

It is amazing to have this kinda sub-forum for us. That's why I stick with this forum, it's different from all the rest and I love this section. At least for a DEV, who can organize all his stuff into one section, and not only that but have control over it all.

Maybe if you guys looked at it from our point of view.
  7. bsems1000

bsems1000 Well-Known Member

MEH- though it isnt mandatory for devs.. we are still forced to navigate here to look in case it hasnt been posted in the Droid-roms forum
  8. Phases

Favorite it - box on the left. ;)