• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories THIS is How I put my SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear Film On.

Hey guys. I know someone already might have put the post of how to install this film on Droid X, but I just thought I might share my experience.

So I got my Droid X a few days ago, and first thing I wanted to do was to buy a protective film. Like a lot of u fellow smartphone users I have OCD when it comes to electronics. So until I was at the moment of installing it, I still kept the screen sticker on that has already been put on by the factory. So I got this Steinheil film cuz it had a good review on it. And I also liked the fact that it came with 2 films so in case I fail the first time I still have another one to try that I could just take to Bestbuy. Anyways, Just now I did it myself, and I got no bubbles at all!!!! it looks really clean and clear right now. crispy clean my screen is. I am so happy!!!. So I think this vid I watched on youtube might help u. here's the link and enjoy. u will never fail if u watch this vid!!
YouTube - SGP Steinheil Crystal Clear for Motorola Droid & Droid X

And I know that this thing comes with that little rectangular squeegee, but i recommend u to use ur credit card or whatever just like the guy in the vid cuz that squeegee thing doesn't cover ur film all the way so its more difficult. I just used my Barnes & Noble Card to press and push the film down=). Anyways good luck to u and hope this can relieve ur frustration who are about to put the film on for the first time!!

Also I highly recommend this film! seems it will really protect my screen!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones